My bf keeps checking out this other girl!!!?

I know I sound jealous and insecure but I catch him looking almost every day in English . He checks her out from head to toe literally I've seen him stare at her feet too. Does he like her because I see him looking at her when she walks in the door and when she walks past his desk sometimes. We've been dating for 10 months now and she's new to our school. Does he think she's really attractive or super hot? He doesn't even talk to her so he must not like her that much right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys always check out women. It doesn't mean we want to be with that woman more then you. We are visual beings. As he gets older and the hormones aren't tearing him up he will get better at not making it obvious. when your married you need to be really good at not getting caught. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• well, it could just be that she is new and thus she isn't something he sees everyday, so he could find her attractive. as long as the staring doesn't last much longer, i wouldn't worry. you should talk to him though about how you are feeling.

• Guys are always going to look. Although, he could be a little less obvious out of respect for you. The best thing you can do is try not to appear too jealous and just find ways to remind him why he is with you in the first place.