What makes a girl a good cuddler?

hey so im just wondering what can i do to be a awesome cuddler.. please answer thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well just hold his hand put his arms around you or you have your arms around him. Whichever you prefer. Kiss him every now and then. I like a girl who's playful, not always sexually. Just like pokes randomly or tickles. Just be yourself. Talk about stuff. I like a nice talk while cuddling. Just don't over think it. Ha it's just cuddling. ;p

What Guys Said 2

• I love it when a girl rests her head on my shoulder and holds my hand. Light stroking of the arms, legs, or hands is great as well. Flirtatious talking makes the mood very intimate. Do whatever feels right in the moment. If you feel the need to change positions just do it, its great to throw in variety! Find out your partners biggest turn on as well because this will help you know what he likes the most.

• When you're sitting close next to your bf, let your head rest on his shoulder. Put your arm around his waist (around the front of his waist). Let him play with your hair. There's a lot more you can do but it depends on how far you want things to go.

What Girls Said 1

• When watchin tv you could just have your arms around him or give him a soft kiss or just look up at his eyes.