How do I improve my kissing skills?

i dont get the spark or anything. its so boring for me. how can i improve my kissing skills? it is because im Asian and its just not in my genes? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask your partner how they like to. And it always helps when you're holding one another... tightly.

Also, watch romance movies with lots of kissing. Those are usually like... model kisses. lol

Me personally, try not to use teeth unless it's a gentle lip (or tongue... you dirty girl c (: ) bite and tug. Also, try small pecks when going into it to spark a teasing excitement.

If this is in a sexual manner... Typically... the tongues kinda do this... dancing thing... and the lips are constantly tugged at... and... do i have to keep going in this direction?

Back to simply sensual kissing--and i know this one... half Asian chick that I thought to be a good kisser... She should also be taking hints. ;) lololololollll
    It's really just fun for me, not super serious. But it's SO satisfying when you rarely get time to yourselves. Try not to do it so often to increase lust, therefore effect.

There are also 100's of how-to guides to kissing online by the way (funny/sad as it is)

What Guys Said 3

• Practice on a doll! haha Just kidding. I think that you were just not attracted to him or he was not attracted to you. I don't think that skill on kissing matters. It does however make the kiss better. When you do kiss the right guy for you and you are the right girl for him you will automatically get the spark :) Hope that helps!

• Ask him/her what he likes in a kisser or find a way of kissing that gives you pleasure.

• he's doing it wrong probably. OR you're just not that sexually attracted to him.

What Girls Said 2

• what do you do while kissing? like what are your hands doing and how is your body in relation to whoever you are kissing? kissing wouldn't be near as fun for me if i couldn't wrap my fingers in my boyfriends hair or run my hands down his back or along his arm. orient your body so that your hips are pressed against his.

if your meaning the more lips on lips part you can try changing the direction of your face (like change it up from leaning to the left to the right) or using your tongue. you can also try nibbling at his lips.

• Kissing like everything else is not for everybody. Some people like it, others don't. So you may just not be into that kind of thing.