I shared a moment with this guy and I can't let go..?

Long story short: there was a party on Valentine's day and I got upset for some reasons and started crying. I was pretty drunk. So I don't know why, all of a sudden I walked up to him and just hugged him and told him what happened a few moments ago. Complete stranger. Then he held me for a minute, told me to let it all go and cry it all out. Then we walked back to the Uni apartments and he put me to bed. I was literally shaking by that time and he just lied beside me in my bed and wanted to call me an ambulance but I kept telling him no. Later it turned out he was stoned and pretty much does it regularly. The next evening when I got back to my hometown, he had found me just by knowing my first name. We chatted for some time but I don't understand why I can't accept the fact that I can't see him and talk to him, be friends with him. The other side of me (my brain) keeps telling me it's not good to have friends who are constantly high. He is 8 years older than me. Sorry, just had to get it all out..

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to your instincts. He's not good for you.

0|0
    0|0