Can I get a gf even though women think I'm not attractive?

Is it possible I can get a gf even though I'm not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically the answer is yes. Something like 95% of the population gets married, and obviously they are not all good looking. That's absolute mathematical proof that AT LEAST half the people in the bottom 10% in the looks department still get married. Since there are lots of other reasons why people don't get married, it means a significant majority in the bottom 10% get married.

You can use the same logic for rich people, or poor people, or fat people, or short people.

If you don't have a girlfriend, keep working at it. You can't do much about your looks other than grooming and dressing. But there are lots of other things that you can change. You need to be completely honest with yourself, and try to figure out what you can do to improve your relationships with people. You just have to stop worrying about your looks, that's not going to stop you from getting a girlfriend. I used the mathematical approach so you know I'm not just saying feel-good stuff. So hold your head up, take a deep breath, roll up your sleeves, and keep going.

What Girls Said 12

• If you keep thinking that way, then no…you never will.

• What guy out there thinks to himself he's attractive?

• Not many people do, which is why you to fake it and have confidence in yourself.

• I approached a women yesterday for the first time in my life and the outcome was so humiliating

• Yes you can keep looking don't give up I have seen the most ugliest guys with the mot prettiest girls so keep looking but don't go for the B i t c h y type because they will reject you.

• What is the bitchy type?

• Ok so why do you say i have to wait til I'm 80? That's cruel of you to say

• No it's not i'm teasing you.

• I believe you can. It's not all about looks and besides there's going to be somebody out there who finds you attractive. Also remember that personality carries you a long way.

• They give me this look like I'm ugly and to not approach them

• Yes, absolutely. As long as your nice, a gentleman, funny, outgoing, and have an awesome personality. I prefer personality over looks. I have turn a lot of good looking guys down because they have crappy personalities.

• But problem is they won't see my personality cuz I'm afraid to approach women

• I don't know its just the females preference. Why don't you flirt with a heavy woman?

• I do flirt with heavy women. I never said i liked only thin women.. I dated a heavy girl and to me she was beautiful to me..

• I'm sure some women find you attractive.

• None do cuz I don't have a washboard stomach

• Most are attracted to washboard stomachs

• It doesn't matter if most do. You only need one girl.

• Its possible as long as you have other stuff to offer.

• Offer like meaning what? Good looks?

• I can't share a picture.

• Totally fine, most people feel that way, but whether women hit on you or not is a really bad way to measure attractiveness.

• Yes, if you let your personality shine through it should be possible

• Yes! Because when you show women more of your personality there's a high chance that one will see you for who you are and like it, and in liking that she will like you

• I'm sure you can.

• yeah, I think it's about the personality!

• He only problem with being unattractive is that a lot of girls won't give the guys a chance

• The thing about personality is if they aren't attracted physically they are not going to want to stick around to see my personality

What Guys Said 9

• Yes it's possible, but if you want to make it easier then you need to just keep improving yourself. Improve your body through exercise and nutrition, improve your mind through learning more about things that interest you, and improve your soul by deep thinking and finding out more about people's emotions/feelings.

• Unless you have way too much money or an outstanding personality that transcends the power of the first impression, you can't.

• Your in luck my friend. Girls are attracted to personality evidently lol

• Supposedly, lol!

• Actually I don't know. How many unnatractive guys do u see who have gf's

• Just cuz I say I'm unattractive doesn't mean that I am

• Guys only marry one girl and there is one girl out there for you and you only need to find one.

• yes.. just make sure you are well groomed

• But they don't want me to approach them..

• If you believe you are not attractive, then you have low self-esteem with means you're shy. If you're afraid to aproach women due to shyness, the answer is no, since men do all the work when it comes to building up a relationship.

• I only think I'm not attractive cuz women think I'm not attractive. . Womens opinion of me Is what really matters

• Yes I can and I have. I never said i didn't have a gf before?

• Man, read your question again.

• It's possible certainly.

• Lift weight to make up for the looks and small disk.