What you wish guys or gals would do on a date?

Should guys get out of the car and walk her to the door like in the movies? Any other tips for guys and girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a sweet gesture to open her door, but it's also unlikely that she won't open it first.

I like it when a guy opens the door for me, and when he's polite. I don't mean that he should be calling me "madam" all night... He can use crude humor. However, if he's rude to other people, or he bosses me around without thanking me, that would be a huge turn off.

I just want a guy who can be himself around me... that's all i really want. He shouldn't feel like he has to hold back with jokes. If said guy did, I wouldn't know how well our humor matches.
    Just make me laugh and be nice to others, and you're all good in my book.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I personally don't believe chivalry is dead nor should be dead. I know that we live in an age where everyone is equal and all that, but we as gentlemen should still treat ladies with respect. I make it a point to hold doors, not to curse around women and always act courteous and polite.