I feel I'm not innocent enough for him?

I started dating this guy, he's great! Similar music taste, shared interests, and he's a gentleman. But he's never dated anyone before. I have a pretty high sex drive tbh, and he's still a virgin. He seems like a really closed in-kind of guy; opposite of the guys I usually date. So I can't help but get this feeling I'm not right for him, but I really do like him. (and so does he)

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about it. Thats so important. Be honest and ask him to be too. If he says its fine with him and he wants to be with you then dont be hard on yourself and stay with him. I dated a girl when I was 21 and she was 24. I was a virgin but she had been married and divorced. She felt like you did and it really bothered her even though i told her many times that it didn't need to. I wanted to be with her and I didn't care about the past and I really didn't . Dont discount yourself. He might be a amazing guy for you. He sounds like he could be like me so I understand the situation maybe a little more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't beat yourself up. You can't change the past so don't dwell on it. If he doesn't like your lack of innocence then he isn't right for you.

• As long as you respect his boundaries and he respects yours then you should still have a great relationship. Good luck ^_^