How to ask a girl out in person?

I've never asked a girl out in person only online. How can I overcome my fear of women and how can I ask a woman out?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you see a girl you want to ask out... employ the 3 second rule. Count to three once you decide to act, and then move... don't give your brain time to talk yourself out of it.

Go up, introduce yourself with something simple "Hey, I noticed you from across the bar, you look like someone cool to talk to... my name is XXX".

Talk to her about herself, ask her questions. At the end of the conversation, if you get the vibe she's interested, then say "So, I'd really like to see you another time. Would you like to go out for drinks?"

• How can apply this outside of a bar setting? I don't go to bars anymore

• then you got it all figured out, champ.

• But you said no

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on who you are asking on a date and how well you know each other. If it's a girl that knows you and you know her than she might be a little more likely to say yes. Don't try to get super fancy, it usually means a lot to a girl if you have the balls to ask her face to face. Just walk up to her and start the usual conversation of how are you? Etc. then say hey I'm thinking of doing XXX this (day) and I was wondering if you might like to join me as my date? The worse she can do is tell you to die in a hole alone with 50 cats and never have a love life so a no is the least of your problems.

• You just say that X bar or restaurant has a special and if they wanna check it out

• They'll know I'm asking them out for a date not just to hang out

• No problem

• Why are you sorry? Is there something wrong with me?

What Guys Said 1

• Smile and relax. Know that no matter the answer you dig yourself and deserve to be with whom you like. Know that you have one chance at life so why not be good to yourself and be happy?

• One chance? I don't care about being good to me i just want a gf

• Sure whatever

• I'm serious. . Nobody walks around happy 100 percent of the time