Do men only go after tall, skinny, fair skinned women with light eyes?

Almost the typical model image I would say. I'm not going to front, I get jealous...

SO many good answer how the (*@&# am I going to pick? ahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys go after women who take good care of themselves and are approachable and open. Ignore those women who bug you. Just be the optimal you.

What Guys Said 10

• Well my girlfriend is tall and skinny, but she has dark skin and dark eyes. It really depends on the guy and what they think is hotter, some guys like shorter girls and others like bigger girls.

• Tall? No, I prefer shorter girls.

Slim? Yes.

Fair skinned? No preference.

Light eyes? No preference.

• NO NO NO and more NO! Despite what fashion magazines and Hollywood and TV would make you think, guys are attracted to all kinds of women with all kinds of body types and hair and eye color. Extremely skinny isn't really attractive, because it doesn't look healthy. Brunette women with brown eyes and olive skin are totally hot!

• No because most guys are not one of the 'pretty people"
    The hotter the woman the more high maintenance, stuck up, and nasty the person tends to be. there are always exceptions.
    But guys are visual so we are going to look at those women.
    It doesn't mean we want them more then you, it doesn't mean we would leave you to go with them. If a woman is hot, or any woman naked, we are going to look no matter what...

• Haha nah we go after all women

• No we like all different kinds of women

• No, of course not.

But the problem is, when women talk like this, they're basically ignoring most of the male population. Of course, if you're going for rich guys or hot guys or even extremely charming guys, you're going to have a lot of competition.

It's like when women complain about men always being at the top of society. They're noticing only the top men, not the bulk of men who do struggle in life.

• Let's see:
    I was madly in love with a black haired girl (she was skinny)
    I dated
    -two dark blondes
    -a brunette (she was skinny, flat chest)
    -a dark blonde (married her, love her. Not skinny)
    -a fair blonde

I was sexually interested in a few raven haired girls with olive skin.
    I'll mainly look at girls who smile at me.
    Two skinnies thus, one with fair skin & hair in my stats. (I don't mention the one night stands)
    But that's only me, of course.

Next question. :D

• And my bestie has black hair, dark skin and is overweight. Always wanted her but she was in love with an older guy.

• I don't really care about height that much. I do like a girl with curves (love boobs) but skinny is fine too. I am more of a person who finds one physically attractive thing and then make everything else more attractive based off of that. Personality is the most important thing to me and I think even the most "unattractive" of people can be beautiful with a strong personality.

• Only? No. Primarily? It seems that way.
    That's what the media encourages for everyone. Though I feel as if I have a better reason that that seeing as one of them minus being a woman.

• @Though I feel as if I have a better reason that that seeing as one of them minus being a woman.

what does that mean?

• I'm a fair skinned, light eyed person but of the male variety.

What Girls Said 8

• oh i understand how you feel like babe... being tall (like a giant), skinny (like a fucking skeleton!), fair skinned (like some anemic snow white), with light eyes (freaky vampires!)... that's what is meant by beauty by most guys.. what they see in the media (models/actresses) give them an unrealistic view upon the beauty of women in real life..(i'm not talking about the fact that the real beauty is inner beauty or this kind of shit...).. its just that not all women are tall (i'm 1m60), not all are skinny (i'm only 51kg but i've got curves), not all women have fair skinned (i'm a mixed race babe.. i have nice dark curls and tanned olive skin), and not all have light eyes (my eyes are dark brown)... you know it all depends upon the guy's definition of what is beautiful or not and also about how is beauty defined in his surrounding... let me tell you that even if it might be true that most guys look for this type of appearance in women.. SOME are aware that not all women come from the same mould and that everyone is different.. this is one of the kind of attitude that makes women feel uncomfortable with themselves and some young girls even become anorexic and die because of this kind of shitty attitude.. hope this helps... PLEASE dear anonymous have trust in your own beauty instead of feeling insecure because of fake beauty!!!

• No. Consider Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, Kim K, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union.

• No some of those girls are nice sometimes but also a lot of the time they can be stuck up. Men like a wide variety of women ; skinny women , curvy women, Asian chicks , latinas, white girls, black girls , mixed girls , short girls because they are really cute. You just have to have a healthy BMI , wear clothes that fit your figure , have a nice smile , be approachable and generically make an effort to look nice

• Haha no. If that were the case all my friends would be single and I'd have any guy I'd want at the tip of my fingers. Every guy has their preference when it comes to women and their physical features. You just haven't met men who prefer the physical attributes you possess.

• I don't think a single one of my guys friends prefers that type.
    Most of my friends don't care about height be seem to like shorter girls. All prefer curvier to skinny. And while some like fair skin nobody I know seems to have a overall preference to eye color at all.

• Nope.
    None of my friends look like that and they don't have a problem to find men.
    Not saying men would hate it but they like lot of types of women.
    I never really had trouble with men, yet I'm small and curvy so...

• No. Every guy has a different preference. Keep that in mind when getting jealous.

• Noo, this is what girls always think guys like. Not necessarily all of their preferences