Girls do you think it's possible for me to get with a smoking hot girl, like the ones you see at parties/bars/clubs wearing tight dresses?

You can find a pic of me in my other question where it says "rate me" I'm not looking to just have sex I want a real relationship. I know it seems shallow going for looks and I'll probably get people hating me for it. Oh well
I want a girl like these girls.

www.collegeenvy.com/.../

What can I do to attract these types of girls? What kind of guys do they like? Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest way would be to... be hot yourself lol. Confidence, mystery, adventure can all enhance your attractiveness. You say that you want a 'real' relationship, but you're judging a girl purely on her physical appearance alone. If she senses that, she will either avoid you or use you and then dump you. It's not wrong to have standards or preferences, just be aware that the people you want may not want you. You may have to learn to adjust your standards.

What Girls Said 6

• so essentially you're looking for white trash? Sure go for it. Try and joke with them and talk to them but a girl who is grinding up on men at the club in a skin tight dress, buzzing from guy to guy, and getting tipsy is not the girl you'd probably want to bring home to mom and dad. There are plenty of "hot" girls that look similar to that that aren't at bars looking for a hot hookup. Try something besides a bar or a club for a relationship like if you're in school try the library or the University Center or the sports complex. I'm not saying you can't find love there, it's just a helluva lot harder. I know when I club or when my friends go out on a Friday or Saturday night we aren't looking for love. You're looking for a hot guy with a semi decent body who you could possibly take home if you're interested in it that night. With a relationship, I would hope you would want more than just a hot body, most mentally stable and healthy men would prefer a relationship with someone who they could talk to and relate to outside of the bedroom.

• You think those girls are relationship material? lol... if you ever catch one of them, they'd flee quickly towards another guy.

They usually go for guys with money, or guys who has both money and looks. Because they know they can have any guy they want, so why not pick the best of the crop? (the ones with both money and looks) Besides, maintaining that lifestyle is expensive, and they don't look like they can work (as in WORK!) So they definitely needs a guy with serious money.

And LOL at the girl who jumped on the wash basin to get a photo, and also at the girl with orange face.

• I wish they could see past a guys looks but I talk to a lot of these kinds of girls and it's always the same rejection. It just sucks because these types of girls are the ones I'm attracted to

• Haha yeah I guess u got me there. You're right. Man this sucks! I just want a hot girl lol I know I shouldn't tho

• Go be fuzcking rich and then you can be some hot girl's sugar daddy.

• Are you a smoking hot guy? The ones you see at parties/bars/clubs with badass clothes, and buying drinks?

If so, then yes. If no, probably not.

• No, I'm unattractive. That's why I'm posting this. Is it possible for a guy like me to get with a hot girl? Can an unattractive guy do it?

• Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost

• Hope is used in the conjunction of ACTION. Unless you are ACTIVELY going to get hotter, richer, and/or higher on the social ladder, ain't shit going to happen for you.

• yes it's possible. people have types. you may be their type.

• Depends on if you're funny, charming, and fun to talk to

• YOU DONT GO TO CLUBS FOR WIFEY MATERIAL

What Guys Said 5

• Well your looks don't disqualify you from dating a hot woman, although your looks alone aren't going to be enough to convince them either I think.

It also depends if you feel like "any hot woman will do" or you also want a deeper connection.

You'll need to be succesful and/or have a good personality. Beautiful women are easily bored. They are used to get what they want you know. I would highly recommend not to fixate on these kind of women. You'll miss out on some great girls and, from personal experience, a lot of them are really boring once you get to know them.

It sounds like a cliche but trust me, you'll have a much nicer relationship AND hotter sex with a plain girl you can laugh with than a frigid beauty queen.

• Dress like a prep, join a fraternity, and show them you have money. Don't show that you have anywhere near above average intelligence; show that you have average or below average intelligence, even if it's a lie. Treat them like crap. If you do all of these things properly, they'll be all over you.

• I think the problem is that I'm a nice guy and I think these types of girls like a meaner guy

• I really don't want to treat a girl like crap. I like to pleasure them. I'm really not selfish and I don't always think about myself in the bedroom

• Well, those chics will need you to do most of the work in the bedroom anyway; in my experience, hot chics suck in bed: all they do is lay there and breathe heavy. It's also been my experience that chics like that are usually with guys that treat them like shit.

• That is up to you and a lot of luck. But keep trying. Don't settle for someone just because you're afraid of being lonely or looked down upon for being single. If that's the girl you want, then go after her. Settling for less than who you want will only make you bitter in the future and those relationships will be built upon a foundation of sand.

• Just be nice, and be yourself. Honestly, thats how you do it. All it takes is the confidence to approach a girl and then you will get to know her like that.

• The way I handle myself with ladies is that old cliche "just be yourself", because I always found it exhausting to try and impress people. So I turned selfish and just started doing what I wanted to do, started acting how I wanted to act... and it actually made me likeable, not to mention happy.

However, I have found that the stereotype of that really pretty/hot girl tends to have a good bit of truth in it somewhat often. I think the biggest stereotype that's true is that they only go for other good looking/hot guys. I hate to sound like one of those stupid PUAs with their "intelligent sounding theories", but it comes down to how someone perceives their own value. If they're super attractive, know it, always have people throwing themselves at them or wanting to be with them... it's hard for that person to not see it. So when they know they have the pick of the litter, there's no reason for them to go for someone they don't feel is the best they can do.

It's unfortunate, but it's also life. I recently tried to get in contact with people I went to high school with, and most responded in a friendly manner like a normal person would. But there were a few people I knew (girls) that seemed to have become the way I've talked about here. Either being ignored or thinking I was trying to hit on them with a simple "Hi, how are you doing these days?"... it's not the first time I've seen that and I think that's what can explain their behavior.

So yeah, you really have to look at someone's lifestyle. Some people just get into that lifestyle where things are a bit more vain than what the rest of us would live life. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you just have to recognize and understand if you fit into it or not.