Text her or wait for her to text me?

So I met this girl one night at a party and we were flirting and I got her number. I texted her the next day and it went well, not saying anything important. would it be weird if I texted her to see a movie or get lunch? or should I wait until I see her again which would prob b a couple weeks away... what do you think? thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• definately text her. if you guys clicked so well, she probably really wants to see you again. in society, a moral of love is that the guy takes the inititive. girls are always waiting for the guy to text them because they don't want to seem eager or come off desperate. trust me, you need to text her. but if she texts you first, that means she is confident and really wants to hang out with you soon! I hope this helps. good luck!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Text her! The sooner the better. She will be able to tell you are interested and she probably is sitting there waiting for your text, agonizing if you are into her. This will give her relief.

• well...when I met a guy and we texted in the beginning, but he also called me.

and we made plans by phone.

texting is fine, but the fact that he called to ask -- is more traditional and sweet.

i really like it when he calls, because I don't really talk to anyone on the phone anymore...well, it's rare.

LUCK!

• Text her, for sure. She'd be honored. As everyone says, because she gave you her number, she wants to hear from you. It's really bold and manly for a man to make the first step, and then do it one more time in a more certain direction like a date. :) Good luck.

• Girls like the attention when the boy they are interested in texts them. She gave you her number for a reason. She shouldn't be surprised if you want to see her. Ask her to dinner or lunch, you can't get to talk and find out more about each other in a movie theater.

• If you want to pursue a relationship with this woman, text her--or even better, give her a call. Don't play games.

• txt her. trust me we girls kinda don't like 2 wait

• stop reading this and TEXT HER!

What Guys Said 3

• Wait for her to reach out to you. When she desires your presence she'll make it "well known." She'll get in touch with you. It's the law of attraction my friend give her a chance to "Miss you." Sometimes, if you don't she'll find someone who will give her some space, and I don't think you want that.

Unlike us guy's women demand space constantly for some reason? We I think demand far less thus we are less apt to give space, which then causes problems and then your supposedly "Clingy" to her, when really you just love her, or perhaps like her, and love spending all the time you can with her. Women don't understand that concept so give her space. Let her come to you.

Good luck ;)

• Honestly man I would wait till she texts you.. unless you already said you would text her later or something.. It's hard but you gotta let her come to you..

• text her its that simple.