Girl I'm talking to seems to be getting bored?

So long story short girl said she wanted to meet me.. we've been talking for a bit, I guess you can say I ran low on things to say so it took me longer to respond.. so when I did it took her longer, so now I see in things she says it's really short..

I'm not sure if she is waiting on me to ask to meet someplace or what. It really took me off guard with her so I don't know what I should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you haven't met but if you're already running out of stuff to say then it may not be the right match. Before asking to meet you're going to have to gain some steam in convo.

• Well it feels like I've done most of the talking so far.. I mean she said she is a little shy until she gets to know you.

• Well it seems it's not bad again lol

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• It kind of depends on what you want to do.
    If you want to keep things going with her, talk to her a lot. Don't let her get bored with you, ask to meet her again.
    If you don't, then let things gradually die down.

What Guys Said 0