Why do most black women on GaG prefer white men over black men?

i've noticed this trend over the last little while, and from what i see, black women on GaG prefer white men more than any other group I've seen. Actually, I've noticed that a lot of them say they date interracially exclusively. So, what's wrong with black men?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with black guy , it is matter of preference. But things in life are not absolute.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• why do most black women on GaG prefer white men over black men?
    Likely the same reason it seems most black guys on GAG prefer white gals/non black gals over black gals. That reason being it seems blacks are perceived quite negatively in regards to romantic/sexual partnership.

So, what's wrong with black men?
    Possibly negative stereotypical perceptions like black guys are lazy/abusive/thugs/(insert negative). Possibly statistics as it seems most are in prison, quite a lot are homosexual, and many are uneducated/in poverty. Possibly seemingly common reactions of black guys not wanting black gals unless they are mixed/light skinned.

0|1
    0|0
    • i haven't seen any black men that date white girls exclusively on here

• P stated prefer white gals/non black gals over blacks gals Nowhere did I state exclusively so I'm unsure why you're telling me you haven't seen any black men that date white girls exclusively on here. ... o. O

There are plenty of black guys that do as I stated prefer white gals/non black gals over black gals. A simple search can show plenty of results. Here's one: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q279023-why-do-black-guys-find-white-girls-so-attractive

• * edit
      I stated prefer white gals/non black gals over blacks gals. Nowhere did I state exclusively so I'm unsure why you're telling me you haven't seen any black men that date white girls exclusively on here. ... o. O

There are plenty of black guys that do as I stated prefer white gals/non black gals over black gals. A simple search can show plenty of results. Here's one: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q279023-why-do-black-guys-find-white-girls-so-attractive

What Guys Said 1

• I think most people who say they date another race "exclusively" is looking for attention. I date who I am compatible with.

0|1
    0|0