Girls, if you text a guy you really like and he didn't reply only until 2 days later...?

Next time you meet up with him, would you do anything to send him a message that you're upset, that it's not OK to ignore her because she likes you? ex: totally ignore him, avoid eye contacts, looks down with an angry face, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think there's a difference between common courtesy and a clingy texter haha. Generally if a guy didn't seem like he was interested in me, I didn't dwell on that or wait around for him to be. I personally don't see how hard it is to pick up your phone at least once in a 24 hour period and text a quick something, even if its just that you're busy... so to me if a guy was interested he would make that effort. He'd want to talk to me.
    If someone freaks out over a lack of response after 10 minutes or an hour, they're probably clingy and you should run away haha.

Some people will take it more personally than others so you should just talk to her about it and explain what happened.
    If its been too long to where it would be weird to bring it up, try to talk to her more and move on from it. Try to show that you are definitely interested in her and make an effort to show you're sorry or that it won't happen again.

If you do like her, you should be more mindful and make that effort to send at least one text in 24 hours. Especially since she seems to be the type that cares more about this kind of stuff. Better yet try to just spend time with her in person. Texting is not the way to communicate properly and form a relationship.

• We met this past Monday, she made an effort to show up but was obviously mad at me. I think I owe her an apology. She luvs to text, most girls do!

• Thanks SheSoSilly!

• You're welcome, good luck.

What Girls Said 14

• No the guy I like used to wait 1-4 hours to text me back but every since I was fixing my bra and thought he was busy signing something for me but signed it and watched me the whole time he text me back instantly probably because i acted like it never happened, but I never confronted him espcially if he don't know you like him.

• I would definitely give him a bit of a cold shoulder - I would feel that the feelings aren't returned and back off for a while.

• I normally will tell a guy that he sucks at texting and texts back to slow.
    I hate when people take days to text back, a couple hours or so is alright but at least give me a response in 24 hours.
    You can't lie and say you didn't see the text cause majority of everyone now a days, always on their phone.

But, I will ignore them. I hate waiting for anything.

• I did miss the text she had sent me... I didn't bother to explain why. This happened once before but that was intentional, but not this time. She totally ignored the hell out of me, avoided eye contact, acted as if she's pissed off, and said some mean things

• I'd ask him outright why he ignored me and rant about it. I hate being ignored. The first 24 hours? Okay, but over 36 and I start getting ticked

• No u wouldnt. Cos usually after a guy i like does that to me, i loose my interest in the guy cos hes obviously not interested in talking to me. The next time we meet, i would act like nothing happened and lessen my contact with him.

• i wouldn't take that approach...
    unless i'm really moody at the time

• Be civil, mention it slightly, like say "oh I text you the other day and I didn't get a reply, I was wondering if you wanted to...." Then see how he responds, if he tells a blatant lie then he's not interested and your in the friendzone.

• Nah, he did repley... I never text back till I have something to say.

• at least he replied

• Ummm yeah I would be mad and probably do all those things! Did you have a good reason for not replying?? If so then that's ok. But two days is hell of a long time to be nervous about getting an answer

• I would work it into a joke so he doesn't think I'm accusing him of anything. Because I'm not.

• I would've forget about him and move on... 2 days is so freakin long

• I would ignore him because clearly he's not interested

What Guys Said 0