Should I contact him again? HELP!!?

We had some history, nothing serious, just fun for both of us. I still like him, but we haven't talked in months, we've seen each other last month at a party and talked for a couple of minutes and that's it. Is it okay if I want to get in touch with him again or will I come across as pushy? What to say (in a text) to make it seem casual? :) thanks for answers!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no problem in casually talking to him. Just start a conversation like you would with any friend. Bring up something you talked ab out at the party or ask him bluntly if he'd want to hangout sometime. That could be alone or with other friends just to get more time in person.

What Guys Said 2

• it won't be pushy. it would come across as forward or just friendly. go for it

• No thats not pushy at all. let him know you're interested and the ball is in his court. If he dont respond well, then you know. Maybe say it was good to talk/see him. Hows life been?

What Girls Said 1

• I see no big deal in getting in touch with someone who you have known, And even have a bit of "history with." What better way to get Reacquainted by sending a friendly "push button" by simply saying: "Hi, how are you? Long time, no speak, just thought I would see how you've been. I was thinking maybe we could get together sometime and do some catching up."