Ladies how much of an asshole do i need to be to get a girl to date me?

what should i do to get a girl to date me ignore her treat her like shit, call her names. how much of an asshole do i have to be to get her to like me

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to get the total bitch then be a complete and total asshole. You want the chick who is going to constantly annoy you, insult you, belittle you and maybe even slap you around if she can AND be totally insensitive. Then you should be doing all the things she's going to do (points to previous sentence) that I mentioned to be a complete asshole. I guarantee you will get the bitch in the room.

But if you want a woman that may actually CARE for you and have GENUINE feelings for you... then... you have A LOT to learn. No one wants an asshole, an insensitive, self centered, arrogant jerk. (EXCEPT that bitch who is the same as him ). So how about you start acting like a gentle man, like a human who has more range of feeling other than hateful entitled tendencies, who may actually have genuine compassionate feelings (especially towards women , since that's who you're trying to get... a woman , not a bitch).

Start off by not being a total dick. Saying hello, in a none shithead way. Don't grope her, ogle her breast or any other part of her body and or make vulgar sexual comments at every open of your mouth. You might also want to split the bill if you don't want to pay in full for dinner. And you should also try to tell her what you really think of her, i. e - you like her smile, eyes, personality, the way she laughs etc.

That should get you started.

What Girls Said 11

• Is this a serious question? You don't treat a lady like crap. Unless if you want to end up alone then by all means go at it. You say nice things and talk to them like any other human being. If you were an asshole to me, I would kick you to the curb.

• Just stop. I'm sensing that you are one of those guys who thinks that he is nice but is actually pretty mean and pushy. But you have imagined yourself to be this nice guy so you don't get why you can't get a girlfriend. Most (sensible) girls don't like assholes but also don't like a guy who lets them walk all over them.
    I agree with whoever said you just need to do you... Stop trying so hard and I'm sure things will get easier for you.

• No one actually likes an asshole, lets be real if she's a "fixer" , your relationship basically going to be her thinking she needs to fix something that probably ain't even broken. If you calling her names, cute nick names work , girls like it when a guy can make her laugh not make her feel like crap...

• another misogynist?

If you're an asshole, the only girls you're going to get are stuck up bitches. Low-quality guys gets low-quality girls. Nuff said.

• Can we all be a little honest here... Well I'm going to be anyways.
    No girl in their right mind will accept asshole behavior, its not cute, its not charming and quite frankly, I give no fucks how hot you are, I'm walking away.

I know guys are under some impression that it works, but trust me, if she is good quality, she's not playing with that.

Besides have you seen the sizes of the rings Forever21 sells these days? I mean do you really want to risk being punched with one of those? I think not. Moral of the story don't be an asshole no one wins.

• So you're admiring that you are an asshole?

Maybe that's where you went wrong...

• No girl wants an asshole. If you find a girl that wants one then she has issues too.

• You always pick the wrong ones.. beautiful and rude.

• Treating a girl like shit will do either one of two things -
    1. Rejection, with maybe a slap or worse.
    2. Get you the type of girl you're NOT going to want for long.

Try treating women like normal human beings, we tend to dig that :-)

• Unless you want to attract damaged girls with self-esteem issues go for it because after all you would be settling for low. No real girl with confidence and self-esteem is going to accept poor treatment, mind games nor getting called names; she would instead dump you in seconds.

You don't have to call her names but just be you and have goals and priorities in life. If you're only goal is talking 24/7 with a girl and at all times with her, no wonder you're not getting her. No one wants a needy person (man or woman) without any goals in life.

• How about, don't be an asshole at all? The end.

What Guys Said 6

• This is where guys fuck up.

It's not about being an asshole dude. It's about doing you. Being yourself and not giving a fuck what other people want or expect. That's why girls call us assholes... when we're really not. They're just upset that we're doing us and not giving a shit about what they're saying... to a degree, obviously.

• Enough of an asshole that you can treat people as they deserve to be treated, yourself included, without worrying if that makes them like you or not.

• You will be alone for a long time with that mindset. You need to unlearn what you have learned

• You seem to have the a hole part dowe by the question you just given. How is it working out for you? Seriously though, change of attitude is needed to get a girl to date you. Love yourself and the way you are and that is enough. No need to be an a hole, that is crazy talk.

• hmmm first workout, get healthy, eat healthy, play sports, be well-groomed, take care of your health Especially your teach/tongue & skin, learn a martial art, get a physical passion in life, get a natural tan via trips to the nude beach, learn basic game & then go clubbing for bitches after all you need to make up for lost time, & bodybuild a little...

Then adopt a IDGAF about anyone's opinion type of personality, add a little bit of ''indifference'' & never give a shit about any woman's opinion, knock them down from their pedestal when they deserve it & reward them when you feel like it, don't take shit from anyone, stand up for yourself, be nice when you feel like it & ONLY when you feel like it, Sooo Just BE TRUE to yourself as a MAN & DGAF about what other people want or expect from you! If you do all this then women will flock to you...

• Why are you interested in girls who date assholes?