What was your favorite kiss youve had?

Mine prob would be when me and this girl were at two ends of the pool and we swam underwater to each other and i was going for a hug but she guessed a kiss haha honestly so i wrapped my arms around her and she kissed me haha favorite kiss so far! What was yours? (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... I don't know...

Oh wait, never mind.

Okay I'll do my best to describe this. I was on vacation with my family and our family friends. The friends had a son around my age and we were crushing pretty hard at this point. It should be noted that at time leading up to this vacation he and I were fighting with each other.

We were on the pool deck with my siblings and were going to play hide and seek. My siblings were 6 at the time and we were 14 and 16. Everyone was in their swim suits.

One of my siblings was counting and I ran behind a wall and was being all stealthy and like secret agent-y and was up with my back against the wall kind of looking around to see if anyone was coming.

The guy came around the other side and saw me and I didn't want to look at him because I didn't want to keep fighting with him. And he got mad that I wouldn't look me in the eye or respond to his flirtatious suggestions and he kept coming closer and I wouldn't look at him and then he was right in front of me and I would only look at his chest and then he grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled and kissed me and... we weren't fighting anymore after that :p

That was four years ago. That boy and I have been dating for going on three years now.

What Girls Said 9

• Probably my very first kiss (I imagine a lot of people might say that but whatever, lol). It was completely unexpected, at least for me... I was 21 and had never been kissed and just thought it would never happen. Especially since he was just my friend at the time. Anyways, we were at my house watching a movie, and I looked at him to say something and he just kissed me. Brief, open mouthed but no tongue, and I had no idea what I was doing.

We are still together and have had some pretty great kisses since then, but nothing has topped that one yet. :)

• I don't know why but I thought this one was cute :)

• Agreed haha (: you got a guy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it

• Haha, yeah. Most of the time it benefits him but sometimes it has gotten him into some hot water. He's confrontational.

• I've had so many kisses so it is hard to remember especially since I haven't felt very intense emotions in a while. Perhaps what a makes a kiss great is sexual tension. Such as the time I hung out at a lab mates place and we smoked hookah and I ended up chatting with one of his friends as well who teased him about having a crush on me. We were left alone showing off interesting pictures in fabook till everything got quiet and then there was an increased amount of sexual tension that blew up.

• Probably the kiss right after the first time my boyfriend and I ever told each other we loved each other. We were in his truck together in an empty park parking lot in the middle of the night. It was amazing.

• When my son was born. I kissed him about a million times, and he was just so perfect.

Best romantic kiss would have to be when an old boyfriend and i climed up this carnival ride (after hours) and kissed on the top of it.

• Awe and the last one seems like something out of a romantic movie or something haha

• Yea, if there are scenes in ronantic movies where you drink two cases of beer on the beach till sunrise, climb "the ring of fire" and then go to a pancake house once it opens as a first date.

• It would be when I was cooking at my then boyfriends place and I had music on my phone in random. He walked in and grabbed me and he would just stare at me really intensly making tension between us. Then when he went for the kiss it was so soft and tingly lol I love remembering that feeling.

• ill let you know:)

• One where I did not have to show a guy how to kiss me the way I like it.

• I have two different ones. My first was my first legit official kiss with my boyfriend. No awkward unplanned thing. We finished up watching a movie, and I wanted to walk with him in the snow. So we walked hand in hand around his house, talking about this and that, and eventually we got back to my car. Before I got inside, he stopped me and hugged me, same as always. But we stared at each other for a while, and then just went for it. It was just magical to say the least, an innocent kiss in the snow :)
    The other was while watching The Little Mermaid together. I'm a big sucker for Disney movies. Once the song "Kiss the girl" came on, he put a big smile on his face and kissed me. That put a giant smile on my face!

• Haha my first kiss it was raining (: and awe

• Se told me that later on after it

• Aww :)

• My first kiss, my bf and i are still together, we were in a mall in lebanon 4 years ago , and he was like, can i get a kiss? So i kissed him on his left cheek , and then he was like can i get another one, so i kissed his right cheek , and then he said , my lips are getting sad, so i posed for a min , and then i turned my head then he kissed me, lol it may sound lame, but for me it was amaziiiiiing, (i was scared of not knowing how to kiss) , the end :p

What Guys Said 1

• kissing a vagina feels the best...