Does texting your boyfriend everyday seem clingy? or annoy him?

Me and him have been dating for maybe 2 months or so. He tells me he loves me almost 10 times (when he does text me.) lately he has not been answering my texts. What does it mean when guys don't reply? Should I stop texting for a while?

Most Helpful Guy

• Best relationship advice i can give is: don't be afraid to be the one that cares the most. If he takes that for granted or doesn't appreciate you the way he should then he's an idiot.

What Guys Said 3

• usually when someone doesn't reply its cause there busy or not interested , or he's on a limited phone plan and texts costing too much $ so he's trying to send less maybe? I don't know

• I think it's normal to want to talk to your SO on a daily basis.

• No I don't think so at all. I mean guys hate communicating usually in all forms at a frequent level. He's probably just busy, I wouldn't take it personally!

What Girls Said 4

• Love can be lived truthfully if there is no pride. Leave your ego behind and go girl. If he doesn't give enough attention it is his problem , dont worry.

• It depends on the dynamic of the connection. For many people , that is way too much. But for some couples, it's natural and effortless.

• I think it depends on the couple. My sister and her mister hardly text eachother, whereas me and my man throughout the day keep up with each other.

• He's probably just busy with things. My boyfriend and I go back and forth like that. Talk all day and then the next we hardly talk. If you want to send him a message, go ahead, but don't send like a million in a minute! Ha.