Should I say how I really feel?

Some background:
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q964176-should-i-ask-her-out-for-the-4th-time

Should I just straight up tell her that I like her? I mean she knows that by now, but should I actually say it to her, face to face?

Just say something like;
"I've really enjoyed spending time with you, I like you and would like to spend more time with you"
?

Or is telling a girl you like her, especially with out background, a big no-no?

Bit more background:

Tthings can't really afford to progress this slow atm.
She's on a gap year from France atm, and she returns there in 3 months.
Maybe she's just unsure whether to pursue a relationship that will
Messed up last update-
-she's from France and goes back in 3 months as she on a gap year
-this could be the reason why she is unsure?
-She might be staying another year, but she isn't sure yet.
-Maybe she is waiting to find out if she is staying?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like school and her studies are coming above all else. Maybe ask her out and make a date for after school but keep in light contact with her so u don't seem so "needy". Until u do go out show her support through texting. Ask her how things are going, tell her ur there if she needs u. But until then don't put ur eggs solely I one basket bc u might miss out on something better:)

Best of luck to u Hun
    Sincerely
    Rosie

• Cheers.
      A little more background- things can't really afford to progress this slow atm.
      Maybe she's just unsure whether to pursue a relationship that will go long distance.
      She's also working out if she's going to stay for another year- maybe she's waiting to see if she is staying before she commits?

• I hope that's the reason, rather than just not liking me at all, then at least there is a chance!

• I think you have a chance otherwise she would just not talk to you

What Girls Said 2

• She's not interested. Any girl who is interested would take up the opportunity to hang out with the guy she likes.

If she IS interested but is somehow being help up by something, then that means that something is still more important that you and therefore probably won't be able to reciprocate your affections.

Move on!

• Cheers.

• Well... honestly when you start off something, do you really think that far off ahead? Sure, the distance is a problem but if she really liked you, she would still try things out and figure out if things are worth going the distance afterwards.

I think you have really strong feelings for her give yourself explanations regarding her actions and won't rest until you get a solid answer from her. If it really bothers you, tell her. :) Playing the guessing game will get you nowhere >.< If she rejects you then thats that. Move on to the next one :) There are plenty of girls out there who would say yes to your invitations.

• Fair enough, thanks!

• Even if the you assume or are sure that she knows you like her. If you can see that she likes your company also you should really be direct. Sometimes even if the attraction is there, not hearing it stops us from going further becuase doubts start to pop up in our heads. By ours I mean both guys and girls.

What Guys Said 0