WHO DO I GO OUT WITH?

I met two guys the same day one 19 and one 34 the 34 around my age is 19 to young for me I like them both.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Which one make you smile the most?

Which one gives you butterflies?

Who's name can you not get out of your head?

Ask yourself those questions and the answer should become clear. Good luck!

=]

• I was in the same dilemma once and I ended up choosing the wrong person, so I have learned from my mistakes. All I can say to you is choose the one person that your heart and gut feeling tells you to, not who you think is best for you at the moment. Think about which of these guys you can picture yourself with in the years to come. Get to know them both better and see which one is more similar to you, if he has similar likes, dislikes and tastes, you will definitely get along better because if your both different from each other it won't work out. Just really make sure that you don't let go of the one that might mean more to you than the other. Think about who you would miss more if you let go and from there follow your heart. :)