Did this guy use a pick up line?

A guy on tinder messaged me and I'm pretty sure he told me a pick up line lol: so how do you like your eggs in the morning? What does he mean by this and how do I reply back to it? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• its a play on words, and part of an old blonde joke.

q: how does a blonde like her eggs in the morning?
    a: unfertilized.

personally, i would respond with 'fertilized, i want your baby inside me' and watch him run for the hills lol

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him how you like your eggs in the morning.

• It's him hinting that you're going to stay the night at his place and have sex, and he's going to cook eggs for your breakfast.

• Its going to make you breakfast after you guys have a sleep over of course haha i like this one "i must be a snow flake because im falling for you"

• Yeah she should respond with an equally cheezy pick up line. The cheezier the better.

• He's talking about his testacles lol.

• He want to sleep with you so he asked how you like breakfast

• You are supposed to answer with "fried" or "scrambled" or any other type of egg. Then he replies with "How bout fertilized?"

• If you want to lose him - boiled in hot water & sliced
    If you like him - raw and warm :D

What Girls Said 0