What does it mean when a girl texts <3333333?

She always tells me we I'm her friend so I have always thought she never saw me in different light. She was even at my house once and asked "Am I the only person you talk to on Facebook ?" and I said "No I talk to some of my other friends and a couple of girls". She jokingly said "Get some". After that I never thought there was even a slight chance she liked me but she also had a friend that came over to my house once. When the girl I liked left and her friend stayed and hanged out she asked me "If I like her?" and I said "Yes". This was a while ago though and she never really puts hearts in her texts very often. When we were texting she said she would text me back after she napped and she said "night <3333333. I don't think she likes me as more so was this supposed to be a joke or something?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• That's equivalent as to "nigh, love ya", but I would say in a very friendly way.
    I don't think girls would actually confess like that. It sounds more like she's trying to get you a girl instead of having you to herself - maybe her friend might be interested in you?

• I don't think so her friend came down once from California and she has a boyfriend.

• Oh is that so? Another riddle in the game!
      Then in that case I would agree with JoBe87 and just ask her directly. Or just tease her playfully, but still seriously "wow, what's with all the <333? I'll start thinking you love me!"
      But I don't know, it depends on your personality/ relationship.
      And also, of course don't go there if you aren't interested in a positive reply!

• maybe she just likes you a lot but not in a bf gf kind of way.. ? like... I love you "friend!"

Unless she does like you and you just don't see it... ?

• Yeah, she likes you.

• She supposedly already fell for you. You know those are side way hearts right? Lol

What Guys Said 6

• Dude, come on ask the girl if she likes you. If you ask her and she blushes, then you'll know for sure that she does. I've been told that the <3 symbol is basically a heart. I'm just going to assume she really likes you a lot. The question is do you feel the same about her or do you only see her as a friend? Seems like she's showing you all the signs. You've just got to pick up on them and choose whether you want to deny or acknowledge them.

• I don't think it was a joke. She's evaluating you and things around you to decide if she likes you or not :)

• It doesn't mean anything. I've gotten a lot more provocative texts from girls and they turned out not to like me. Hearts like that are vanilla. If she liked your more than a friend she would make it known. Although, I find women are virtually impossible to read as they change their minds on a minute-by-minute basis. I'd recommend just telling her you like her and see what she has to say about it.

• When you were hanging out and she left and her friend stayed and asked you if you like her, that sounds planned to me. She wanted to know if you felt the same. Ya they are hearts.

• Planned as having him like his friend maybe?
      I would never introduce a guy I liked and wasn't my bf yet to a single friend and then ask him if he liked her!

• My best friend was there with me and she only had to leave because her dad wanted her home because it was midnight.

• Oh you're right, I misread that!
      That's really suspicious! <333 Lol

• I don't know that is a hard one but I am interested in reading what the females will tell you good luck man.

• How about throwing some flirtatious comments her way & see if she reciprocates. Don't make things so complicated! If she doesn't like you, no biggie. If she does, game on!