Why would you visit a girls profile without pressing "interested" on OKCUPID?

You have obviusly checked out her profile becasue her picture caught your eye during a search. You visited her profile and then became disinterested so you left.

What makes you less relunctant to the press the 'intersted' button?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I don't think our personalities would go well together. That's the main reason but it could also be that I was turned off by her other pics or something about her body in general. Does it really matter since you likely get 100s of messages?

What Guys Said 2

• Because I decided I wasn't interested. Simple as that.

• I hate how women try to use the top down view of themselves and showing cleavage to try and get views.. I think that's so tacky.. but I'm sure 95% of the women on OKcupid well counteract and say I only hate it because they think I want sex.. uhmmm NO!

Sorry to say it seems like not very many have any class anymore and when they see a gentleman they think he's being fake to again thinking I want something..

What Girls Said 2

• Because the interests didn't match.

I've skimmed through hundreds of profiles, visited those of "hot" guys only to close the tab, because their ideologies clashed with my own.

If you think about it, isn't it a good thing? Aren't you glad that all these guys, who visit and leave, are actually viewing you as a person rather than a chunk of meat? They actually bothered to read your profile and ponder whether you guys would match up rather than going HURRDURR HAWT GURL SEND GENERIC "Hey, how r u" MESSAGE NAO.

• Because something they wrote on their description made them think oh... this person is boring... we don't have the same interests... they smoke/ don't smoke... they dont drink what a bore... they drink they are such an alcoholic... well shit they smoke pot.

things like that its hard to tell