How do you know when you have chemistry with someone?

We've been dating for around a month and it's gone great so far. We have a ton of things in common and similar interests and we joke that we could have a radio show because we can talk for hours about the most random stuff. Plus we always end up hysterically laughing about things when we're in each other's company. We have a ton of inside jokes and I find that when we're around each other, we completely lose track of time. She's the only person I've ever met that has a sex drive as high as mine and the sex is AMAZING.

I'm trying to figure out what the name is for what we have. I hear people talking about having chemistry with people, is that what this is?

We're both 21.

What Girls Said 2

• The name for what you guys have is "amazing chemistry". You enjoy each others company. You can talk for hours without getting bored. You have so much in common. You are close to one another. You understand each others jokes and stuff. You are in great "harmony".

So, yup. Chemistry it is. :)

• That's chemistry, if you flow with each other smoothly without any hiccups

What Guys Said 0