How are guys assholes on dating sites?

I've been talking to this girl on a dating site and she mentioned she's run into a lot of assholes and jerks. My question is how exactly do you be an asshole to a girl on a dating site? what are things guys say to you?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Creepy-ass sexually explicit comments on our appearance. Stalkers. Guys, who fall into the "DO NOT WANT" category, but don't bother reading your profile, so they message you anyway.

Really disgusting, to be honest. There are hookup websites out there, so why the hell do these creeps keep going to serious places with their bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't ran into any jerks or a**holes. I guess she is saying that they aren't approaching here in a gentleman like fashion. Making sexual advances towards her or just lying about everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creeps who clearly dont read the profiles, guys who troll dating websites looking for sex only and then have the nerve to get angry when a girl rejects them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time they aren't looking for dates or anything serious. I have encountered so many creepers who just hit the message button after few seconds looking at my photos. They just care how the girls look like. They don't ask me anything other than complimenting my look and asking for my phone number. I even get bashed for not replying or saying I am not interested. There were few guys who randomly just ask for free sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.