I didn't give him space when he needed it and now i think we are over?

I have anxiety and I didn't give him space when he needed it and now I think he wants to stop seeing me.
I am going to leave him alone for the weekend and we are going to talk face to face on Monday.
We were finally getting somewhere, and he admitted he had feelings for me and now its all over because of my stupid mistakes.
Is there any way to fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey it's not over. He just wants some space so give him space. Don't text him for a day. Don't talk to him for a day. Or if you do then make it brief. I know this couple that had the SAME problem that you are having and they are still happily together

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if it can be fixed... meaning your relationship with him. But consider therapy for your anxiety. Good luck.

• Nah, just let it go. I'm sure you'll find someone else. Try to give the next guy more space is all.