Help! Met a guy online, should I confront him?

So I met this guy on hot or not and we totally hit it off, and we exchanged numbers. We talk all the time but he doesn't live near me, probably about 5 hours away. He's really sweet but I asked him to add me on Facebook , and he said he doesn't really go on it anymore so I didn't see a problem with that, but I looked him up any way, and I found him. Everything he was talking about (hobbies etc) are all true, except it says "in a relationship with..." So now I don't know if I should confront him about it? (I feel awkward because I looked him up on Facebook ) I don't really want to stop talking to him, even though I probably should.

I forgot to mention, we've been talking for awhile now, and saying we have feelings for eachother, and sending nudes etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an on/off relationship so my Facebook says in a relationship. Even when we have broke up for several months we don't always change it. I'm not saying that is how anyone else is, just it may not be what you think.
    Also since he told you no, you shouldn't have gone looking. You don't really have the right to confront him over it. If you feel you no longer should talk to him or want to talk him then don't but no you shouldn't say anything.

• Thanks! Yeah that's what I was thinking is to just not mention it

• Yeah, and if he is hiding something he likely won't be honest and possible turn it on you for finding it.
      I tend to go find things like that, and always regret it. I'm learning not to. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Did he ever tell you he was single?

• He doesn't want u to add him on faceboob cuz he dont want u to see his relaitionship status. Best to confront him!

• What? He was just being sweet to you and you going to confront him? no lol maybe reason he didn't give you his fb cause he only talks people he really know on there? Duh

• I forgot to mention we've been talking for a while, he's been telling me he has feelings for me, and sending nudes and stuff

• Oh well. Then you should just stop talking to him, He sounds like player and players gotta play lol. And then if he message you, Confront him

• He probably says he has feelings for you so that you send him nudes.

What Girls Said 5

• First of all guys are pretty darn serious about the sites they are in so if you are or hot or not, in guy speak it means fuck or fuck. If you want a relationship with a guy go to singles. com if you want to marry you go to Christian singles. Com if you want to date you go to OK Cupid. If you want a one night stand you go to Hot or Not or Craigslist. 2nd you don't ever ever get emotionally involved with a man until you know 100% that he is single and doesn't have 4 different wives on 4 different states. Which means you get to know the person. 3rd sending nude pics of yourself on the Internet to strangers is one of the dumbest things you can do and no he is not going to take you seriously or give a rats ass of your feelings after doing that.

• When you say you talk all the time, is it primarily through text or actual phone conversations? It's so easy to cheat nowadays. Did he say that he was single when you guys first started talking? That should have been addressed first, when you and him exchanged phone numbers. I know you might feel awkward mentioning this to him because you looked him up on Facebook , but I would ask. You never know, it could be an old relationship status and he just haven't had the time to update it. He did tell you that he is hardly ever on there. If he doesn't add you after that conversation then don't pursue him anymore. He has been playing you the entire time.

• Sounds like he is playing you. He doesn't want to be friends with you on fb bc he's in a relationship with someone. If you confront him he is going to get defensive and may put the nude pics on the internet. Nothing good comes out of confronting him. Ask yourself this guy lives 5 hours away is it worth the trouble and heartache. Do yourself a favor and move on.

• Maybe he isn't really serious about you and he doesn't want to add u on fb because he is in a relationship with another girl and he is just seeing you as a past time. I really think you should confront him. There are so many guys in this world, he is not the only so don't be afraid if that giy forgets you or stop talking to you. If he was serious about you then he would add you on Facebook and put you in a relationship status with him.

• This guy doesn't sound to me real. Dont get into a relationship with him right now. And girls i dont really understand you. You dont want to look up on site because you will find sth not nice? You will find out that anyway, sooner better.