Guys: Should I have lipstick on when I'm kissing?

Im not sure if I should do any lip makeup when I'm around my guy. Would it be disgusting? Or would it make me more attractive thus he would kiss me? GIRLS: What do you do?

• Lipstick and Lipgloss
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Lipstick
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Lipgloss
    7% (1)25% (2)13% (3)Vote
  • Chapstick
    60% (9)0% (0)39% (9)Vote
  • Nothing! Plain lips <3
    19% (3)75% (6)40% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• To most, it doesn't matter. When in you're in the moment, he's not going to think "I hope she's wearing/not wearing lipstick!". Do what what you want to do.

Personally, I'm into more low-maintenance girls (not saying lipstick is the definition of that) so I wouldn't mind if she didn't have any lipstick, lipglass, etc. The only thing that would turn me off is if she had bad breath. That right there always kills the mood.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH and terribly sorry for my incoherence in my post. I'm surprised you understood what I said haha.

• Haha, no, I totally understood!
      I really appreciated that you told me about the breath turn-off. Thanks!!

What Guys Said 2

• i don't know if many guys would notice the difference anyways , it doesn't hurt to wear something on the lips I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • We're probably not going to notice a difference, or analyze it as much as you are now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No you will smear color all over his face and then you will both look like clowns. So just do chapstick

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear chapstick. My lips get super dry fast.

0|0
    0|0