Is it unrealistic to think a girl who is 7yrs older than me could like me?

He's 23 she's 30
Realistically girls if your that age would you really see a guy 7 years younger as a potential bf and consider dating him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is nothing but a number, to some. Although, I tend to see women who are more hesitant dating younger guys than men when it comes to dating younger girls. Why, I don't know. But it's definitely a maturity thing as well as other things.

In your case, most 23 year olds are just getting out of college and starting their careers or job searching and might still be having their fun whereas a 30 year old is going to probably have a stable career with good pay, her own car and possibly house, etc. Pretty have her shit all together while he's just starting and figuring out his life. That's usually a huge obstacle in relationships with a larger age gap.

It's not unrealistic but you have to keep those things in mind and understand that those things can be a dealbreaker.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, she could. One of my friends ended up marrying a girl who was 8 years older than him. They have a baby now. They're pretty happy. =)

• - it really depends on the woman in question (and also the man). If he's too immature, it will never work.

• I'm that age and I honestly wouldn't date a guy who was 23. I'd be flattered and may like him as a person and find him attractive... but I wouldn't trust that his attention towards me is anything other than a passing fancy.

Guys value youth and external beauty. It's hard to keep a guy's love when you're the same age or he's older, much less when you'll be competing with much younger girls. I think most women force themselves to accept this brutal truth.

• I personally wouldn't, but I'm generally only into guys older than me and can only speak for myself. Other girls wouldn't see a problem dating a younger guy and may even have a preference for it.

What Guys Said 5

• Some older women are just looking for dick. The ones that are looking to settle down will take you as long as you have a stable job with some security, know what I mean? So yeah, it's totally realistic.

• I love older women, and have relations with a few actually. One is 8 years older, the other 20. But in my experience, I get shut down a lot because they think I am too young. It sucks. And I often wonder if it was societies contribution more so than sexual attraction.

• not at all. im 33, and i was seeing a woman recently who was 42. normally i have dated women younger than me or the same age as me, never older, and yeah, she was absolutely amazing. pity she had to move away :(

• Older can be fantastic! Its just up to the 2 involved.

• I've banged lot older milfs than that. You go bruh