I don't know why I do this, but does anyone else have this problem?

whenever i really like someone, and they try and kiss me i always back away and i don’t know why… like what is wrong with me? i know i hate pda, but even of we're by ourselves i do this!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a nervousness you have to get over. If you control it I think you will do better. Next time a guy that you want to kiss tries to kiss you, you will likely back away again. But then, immediately, tell him you are trying to get over a nervousness and you would like to kiss him on your timing. When he agrees, you know you want to kiss him and he wants to kiss you, so get your nerve up, lean in and kiss him. Not a peck, but kiss his lips and enjoy the kiss. A few times of that and you should not longer be nervous

• ah wow thank you! this makes sense and i will do it! :)

• Great! Hope it works for you. (It should.)

What Guys Said 3

• you are nervous, there is nothing wrong with you. It is perfectly normal and you shouldn't worry about it. if you like the person and you do want to kiss them, then do it and dont think about it.

• AH but i feel so dumb, and he probably thinks I'm sending mixed signals

• Im sure he understands that you are just nervous, truth is i dont think most guys understand mixed signals. lol but just let him know that you feel nervous and let him help you, that is the best thing for you.

• You are like the sun, you are beautiful to the eye but can't be touched.

• just like most girls in this world maybe you just dont REALLY like/desire guys, if the "someone" is a guy

• no trust me... i definitely like dudes

What Girls Said 1

• maybe no guy you're really attracted to as tried to kiss you.