Should I try and send my ex a text?

So my ex has been texting me more then she has been in the past. Before it was once in a blue moon but now it is more every month. When we do text she is the one asking all of the questions and steering the conversation. The texting goes on for about half of the day and then I stop it saying I have to go or can't talk anymore. We broke up about 3 years ago, we dated for 2 years. during the texting age will be joking a round and being playful with me. She will bring up good times when we were dating. In the most recent conversation she said asked if we can run a farm together after we get out of school. I don't know if I should send a message with in the next week or two? What do you guys think? Do you think she still maybe interested in me or she found out the grass isn't greener on the other side?

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to try again, see if she wants to. Do it in person though. It sounds like she never really let go and neither did you. So try one more time, send her a text, see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• just be friends, dont go any farther then that. but yes you can text her all you want to, its fine.