What are the chances that an ARAB/MUSLIM girl would date me - I'm half Arab?

I am falling for a girl... seems like she might have interest too. She is Arab (Palestinian) and is "technically" a Muslim but religion is NOT a part of her life at all... her parents are not religious/traditional AT ALL, neither is she. I am half Arab/Palestinian and not religious... what are the chances she would date me? We both live in Canada .

Also, she told me that she showed a video of me to her mother, said "see, I talk about you" when introducing me to her friend, and also has talked to me about her other friend but I'm not sure WHAT she said... what does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl's a girl, her being arab won't change that. Don't stress it too much, arab girls like men just like every other race. And if religion is not a part of her life at all, she's not really a muslim then, right?

What Girls Said 1

• Firstly and foremost a Muslim is only a Muslim if they believe in Islam. You said she's "technically" a Muslim but religion is NOT a big part of her life. That doesn't make her a Muslim. I'm a Muslim I'm not overtly religious I don't wear a scarf and I slack on my prayers too. But religion was, is and always will be a big part of my life.

Now to answer your questions it seems she does have a interest in you possibly strong interest if she's talking to you about her friends and mother and she doesn't seem shy at all. She seems confident about it if she outright told you.

What Guys Said 2

• You definitely have a chance with her. Just focus on having fun with her as opposed to focusing on what she is and where she is from. Sure culture is important too, down the line in terms of compatibility but in the beginning try to be fun and make her laugh, and make her your gf.

• zero brother... she doesn\t know what she wants she likes u but can her keeep u?