Girls would you date me if I told you I was the pokemon master?

Girls would you date me if I walked up to you and said I was the pokemon master?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Depends. If I had to choose between a guy who liked to wear his mom's lipstick... or you, a self-acclaimed pokemon master... I guess you'd be the better alternative.

• Haha some girls like a dorky approach it depends. I love my boyfriend and he is a total Pokemon nerd

• nope. i want an adult male, not a pre-pubescent man-child who will choose games over me.

• No I wouldn't

• ergh... i dont know how to break it to you but i would have to say know.

• That's not appealing to me.

• If that was your opening line? Lol you'd have to follow it up with something way better.

What Guys Said 7

• My name is Brock, I automatically get all of the Jennys and Joy's.

• If a random cute girl came up to me and claimed to be a pokemon master I would probably be intrigued.

• I'm so going to try this next time I go out. Thank you sir. I'm sure I'll have plenty if laughs.

• I'm Pikachu and I like to Thunderbolt all the liberal pregressive democrats.

• I'm not sure why any girl would turn you down

• Yep. They dig my pikachu too bruh

• And just why do you wanna tell them that?