How to be confident around women and not be shy?

How can I be confident around women? When I'm around women in any situation I cower and look at the floor or the other direction. I'm just terrified around them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have damn good reason to fear them.
    Yet they can make life more spicy
    so if you at least figure out what THEY want that you have or can give
    it's simply supply & demand = your beginning in finding confidence

THE course in confidence among women is called Dance Lessons
    although you'll have to hurtle the sickening feeling of attending those initial few times but sooner than a year, you'll get the swing of them. Certainly after a year (if not before) you'll be flirting and beyond.

• Dance lessons?

• You are not your appearance. You are not your incapability. Get over that "this is my identity" nonsense.

• Then what am I

What Girls Said 4

• You first have to be confident with yourself, then that will radiate out. If you're not confident, fake it. Think to yourself all the things you like about you. Keep doing that over and over again and, eventually, you'll believe it.

• But they probably don't want me to look or talk to them

• Yes; listen to jesseray. Sure there are mean people out there that are going to make you feel like shit, but that happens to everyone. The real problem here is YOU making you feel bad.

• I make me feel bad cuz girls don't like me

• Stop thinking women are better than you. Then maybe you won't feel as insecure.

• It's the truth. You should see the dirty looks attractive women give me

• I'm complaining because you keep asking this question without even listening to the answers/advice you're getting. Good bye.

• Because its the same vain answer all the time workout workout

• We don't bite. Just look for like a second into her eyes and smile then keep going your way.
    You have to work on yourself little at a time. First get the eye contact good, then move to the talking part.

• But they don't want me to look at them

• Then they are stuck up b words. It has nothing to do with you if they can't return a smile.

• They won't want me

• Laern how to be confident. Women won't eat you, you know? Lol

• People say be confident but they don't say how

• Hmm ok. You are the only one who can help yourself you know? If you will continue with that attitude then nothing will happen.

• It's because all the women on here say i can't get a gf cuz I'm overweight

What Guys Said 6

• It's less about confidence and more about this, these guys are plenty good looking and confident but get rejected anyway until... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA

• Force yourself to step out of your comfort zone and talk to more women. The more you talk to them the less intimidating they get. No need to pull any fancy one liners, a simple "Hi, how are you?" is usually sufficient enough.

• They don't want me to approach them. .

• Thanks for the suggestion

• I need to be married before 40 so I'm out of time

• Holy shiz nit. I was reading through other people's comments and all you do is complain. Step up and stop bitching.

• What are you scared of?

• Not meeting women's standards

• Do you want to be a loser?

• I am one

• Start working out

• It's not that simple

• Thanks