Would you date a Jewish person? If you’re Jewish, would you date a non-Jew?
- I am non-Jewish. I would date a Jew.Vote A
- I am non-Jewish. I would not date a Jew.Vote B
- I am non-Jewish. I would date a Jew, but only if he/she is a non-religious/secular Jew.Vote C
- I am Jewish (secular or religious), and I might date a non-Jew.Vote D
- I am Jewish (secular or religious), and I would not date a non-Jew.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I'm a non Jew and no, I don't think I would date a Jewish person. I have yet to see a lot of Jews date outside of their race/religion, secular AND non secular... AND I dont appreciate the condescending behavior on behalf of Hasidic and Orthodox Jews. Its unbelievable how its all about them staying to themselves and treating others like they are inferior and going to hell all because they think they are the"chosen" people. Also... i sure as hell dont see a lot of Jewish people dating minorities. AND I would never want to convert or participate in Judaism, but I will go to a bat/barmitzvah or two. No offense to anyone Jewish.
Its just difficult to deal with close minded people... who happen to her Jewish.5