Would you date a Jewish person? If you’re Jewish, would you date a non-Jew?

• I am non-Jewish. I would date a Jew.
  • I am non-Jewish. I would not date a Jew.
  • I am non-Jewish. I would date a Jew, but only if he/she is a non-religious/secular Jew.
  • I am Jewish (secular or religious), and I might date a non-Jew.
  • I am Jewish (secular or religious), and I would not date a non-Jew.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a non Jew and no, I don't think I would date a Jewish person. I have yet to see a lot of Jews date outside of their race/religion, secular AND non secular... AND I dont appreciate the condescending behavior on behalf of Hasidic and Orthodox Jews. Its unbelievable how its all about them staying to themselves and treating others like they are inferior and going to hell all because they think they are the"chosen" people. Also... i sure as hell dont see a lot of Jewish people dating minorities. AND I would never want to convert or participate in Judaism, but I will go to a bat/barmitzvah or two. No offense to anyone Jewish.

Its just difficult to deal with close minded people... who happen to her Jewish.

• "who happen to be Jewish."

• lol. Closed minded? Ironic. Maybe you should educate yourself a little more. You're basing your opinion off of one denomination. Jews date outside of their religion all of the time. All of my siblings are an example of that and it's not like we didn't grow up in a Jewish home. I would never say that I wouldn't date someone based off how they were born. Now THAT'S closed-minded.

• @smalls1995

This is MY opinion and I have generated MY opinion from working closely with Jewish people over the past 8 years of my gotdamn life. Secondly, I am not saying EVERY Jewish person embodies what I am expressing here. The QA asked, would I date a Jewish person, and from my very own preferences and experiences, the answer is NO. I'm being more realistic and in tune with how I feel and I am unapologetic of that. Its not what I prefer, and EVERYONE is allowed to have their own preferences. So get over it... stat.

What Girls Said 11

• My papa has always wanted me to date a Jewish guy, but that's the only person that's really pressured me into dating someone Jewish. I really don't have a preference. It would be cool to find someone Jewish, but I'm not religious enough that it really matters to me. I've grown up having my bat mitzvah, going to shabbat, and celebrating all the holidays. It's something that will always be important to me, but I would never base my attraction towards someone or if I should date them on whether they are Jewish or not.

• I dont know that would be a hard one. I am a christian so that would be an interesting mix. I feel like there would be a lot of arguments. I am a christian who is not afraid to say what I believe in. So I think in the end it would be very hard and near impossible but also possible.

• Sure... why not. i get it would take some work on both our parts, but I don't believe we would be incompatible.

• I don't believe in relationships so nopes.

• I predict you're going to get married a live a life of bliss, maybe even ecstacy.

• Who knows , Maybe I'll get a gay marriage

• Anyone would do well to have you (though somehow I wish it were a guy).

• I answered D. In itself I wouldn't mind. It's just that I'm an atheist and if the guy is really into his religion, it might create disagreement.

• Yeah, I would have split up the options for secular and religious Jews, but I can only make five options

• sure why not

• I won't date a religious person period

• I am Jewish and I've never seriously dated a Jewish man.

• I am non- Jewish and I wouldn't date anyone out of my religion. I've never even met a Jewish person.

• I've tried traditional jewish food and nearly threw up. I would as long as the food wasn't imposed on me. Also, they are circumcised which is always a plus.

• It depends on how Jewish they r some people don't date outside of religion if its causal then I wouldn't mind but if it turns out to be serious I would have think about. Maybe the family would be accepting of it.

What Guys Said 5

• Though I have the utmost respect for Jews I would never interact with one, simply because they eat gefilte fish. When I was a boy I first encountered this appalling ingestible at the supermarket and it caused me to vomit in my shirt pocket. It looked like a piece of decomposed human flesh preserved in formaldehyde. I'll have nothing to do with anyone who'd put that in their mouth!

• I am Jewish, however I have never consumed gefilte fish!

• I'm certainly glad to hear THAT. Unfortunately, you're 40+ years too young for me to date!

• I'm not Jewish. I'm a reformed Christian (organized religion doesn't count for shit). I've heard that Jewish women are pretty hot, and not against pre-marital sex (or ex-marital sex, if neither party is married).

I must have banged about 100 women, but never one who claimed to be Jewish. They all seem to live on the south side of the city, and I'm a country boy from the north side. Bad luck for them, if they don't want to head north.

• If I were single, sure. Given operation I got a couple years back, she might be less surprised if things moved along to the bedroom then she would have been when I was younger.

• im jewish and want to end up with someone jewish. I've dated non jews, and i didn't let the religion diff. get in the way, i don't think it should. my mom was jewish (now agnostic) and my dad was raised catholic (now agnostic as well). just goes to show people can marry of any religion, if they're truly in love

• I'm not Jewish and wouldn't date anyone Jewish.