Does this guy have not interest at all? I don't know if I am annoying him or not...?

So there is this guy and I think that he is really cute and nice. We've been texting for a few days, but he NEVER initiates the conversion. He always responds and sends me winky faces and stuff, but since he never initiates conversations I don't know what is going on. I mean it should mean that he isn't interested, but than when we text we have flirtatious conversations and stuff.
Can I just be blunt and ask him if I am bothering him or is he obviously annoyed and I should just stop?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I wouldn't ask. I think you should hold off on initiating the conversations. If he really wants to talk to you, then he'll text you. This way you'll get a better idea of how interested he is (I'm assuming you like him?).