If you had to pick one guy, too shy/nice guy and won't make a move on you, or too cocky/selfish but he will make a move, which one would you pick?

The whole point of this is that both options are not supposed to be good options. So if you HAD to pick one. Which would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Id probley end up woth the jerk guy because I can't make moves either

• I think most girls would pick this option in real life. Not uncommon

• Actually im more attracted to shy/nice guys nut I can't make a move on a guy if my life depended on it. If he made a move on me then I would definitely pick him but seeing as in you said he doesn't I would havw to pick the jerk type guy. But in all reality im still single and had plenty of opportunities to be with that kind of guy but I dont like guys like that so id atcually probably be forever alone seeing as I dont settle, ever.

• Oh ok. Well thank u for your answer

What Girls Said 6

• If you had to pick one guy, too shy/nice guy and won't make a move on you, or too cocky/selfish but he will make a move, which one would you pick?
    Depends on attractiveness.

If it's the same then the too cocky/selfish guy as I find guys generally are cocky as likely even the supposed nice guy is so cocky in my opinion to presume his sole/main flaw is a self-congratulatory one of being nice. I also find guys are generally selfish as I haven't really seen a guy being nice or shy means he's not selfish as it seems male niceness is only done when perceived beneficial to him.

• Wait a min. You think the nice shy guy is cocky? To presume his sole/main flaw is a self-congratulatory one of being nice? Could you expand. Also I'm sorry to hear that you havnt found a nice guy in your life. I think u have, but u just overlook him

• Actually, what I meant was a genuinely nice shy guy who does not claim that he is nice or shy

• Then that's a toss up as to whether I'm interested in being a friend with a gay guy aka the genuinely nice shy guy or interested in being amused with the cocky/selfish guy.

• My vibrator. Both sound like shit stains and I'd rather be alone.

• I would pick the former opinion. Personally, I'd not want to be with someone that is full of himself, as it isn't very practical. The shy/nice guy that doesn't make a move is my choice because I suppose I tend to be the one to make a move first.

• Shy guy. I like innocent people, the other one knows all the tricks and games. That is not for me.

• The first guy. I'm fine with making the first move if I was interested.

• Probably the guy making a move because I'm not good at that myself.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd pick the shy pussy of a man so that I could bully him until he broke and then I would have a slave for life. I mean "unwilling assistant".