If you had to pick one guy, too shy/nice guy and won't make a move on you, or too cocky/selfish but he will make a move, which one would you pick?

If you had to pick one guy, too shy/nice guy and won't make a move on you, or too cocky/selfish but he will make a move, which one would you pick?

Updates:
The whole point of this is that both options are not supposed to be good options. So if you HAD to pick one. Which would it be?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Id probley end up woth the jerk guy because I can't make moves either

1|0
    0|0
    • I think most girls would pick this option in real life. Not uncommon

• Actually im more attracted to shy/nice guys nut I can't make a move on a guy if my life depended on it. If he made a move on me then I would definitely pick him but seeing as in you said he doesn't I would havw to pick the jerk type guy. But in all reality im still single and had plenty of opportunities to be with that kind of guy but I dont like guys like that so id atcually probably be forever alone seeing as I dont settle, ever.

• Oh ok. Well thank u for your answer

What Girls Said 6

• If you had to pick one guy, too shy/nice guy and won't make a move on you, or too cocky/selfish but he will make a move, which one would you pick?
    Depends on attractiveness.

If it's the same then the too cocky/selfish guy as I find guys generally are cocky as likely even the supposed nice guy is so cocky in my opinion to presume his sole/main flaw is a self-congratulatory one of being nice. I also find guys are generally selfish as I haven't really seen a guy being nice or shy means he's not selfish as it seems male niceness is only done when perceived beneficial to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait a min. You think the nice shy guy is cocky? To presume his sole/main flaw is a self-congratulatory one of being nice? Could you expand. Also I'm sorry to hear that you havnt found a nice guy in your life. I think u have, but u just overlook him

• Show All
    • Actually, what I meant was a genuinely nice shy guy who does not claim that he is nice or shy

• Then that's a toss up as to whether I'm interested in being a friend with a gay guy aka the genuinely nice shy guy or interested in being amused with the cocky/selfish guy.

• My vibrator. Both sound like shit stains and I'd rather be alone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would pick the former opinion. Personally, I'd not want to be with someone that is full of himself, as it isn't very practical. The shy/nice guy that doesn't make a move is my choice because I suppose I tend to be the one to make a move first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy guy. I like innocent people, the other one knows all the tricks and games. That is not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy. I'm fine with making the first move if I was interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the guy making a move because I'm not good at that myself.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd pick the shy pussy of a man so that I could bully him until he broke and then I would have a slave for life. I mean "unwilling assistant".

0|1
    1|0