What does it mean when I get goosebumps when he touches/kisses me. Happens often?

So I've been dating this guy for about 3 weeks and yesterday we had our first kiss (We actually took a picture and it was adorable) well, we were in his truck and just messing around and he kissed my neck. I got tingles every where and goosebumps on my arms. When he holds me I get shivers down my spine. This has been happening a lot lately, and its not just the slightest touch that causes this either, its the very thought of him. What the hell does this mean because its starting to scare me

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be scared. It means you are responding positively to his actions and that it feels good to you! You must be very attracted to him for the thought of him to cause it, but it is a natural thing. Yea, it pretty much means you are very attracted to him and you have strong feelings for him which causes your body to kinda "need" him :)
    Hope I helped

What Guys Said 3

• It's pretty normal. Although you might be a little more sensitive than the average person. I love giving a girl goosebumps, but my ex hated it :( She was hyper sensitive though...

• What you say seems like a normal reaction to me.

• Natural reaction to highly enjoyable stimuli.

What Girls Said 3

• You're in love :)

• you're going to turn into a goose soon :3

• but really... it means nothing. kiss anyone on the neck and theyll get goosebumps.

• Girl, you have found the one , your soulmate, because only with someone that truly loves you , care about you , you will feel what you described . You felt a spark when he kissed you , so just focus on the powerful energy you feel when you're with him. like when he holds you in his arms , it will burn like fire , electricity, you will feel a spark that will take you higher to infinity.