18 year olds, still in high school, on dating sites?

How do you feel about 18 year olds that are seniors in high school on dating sites? Do you think it's too young? Do you think they should wait at least until they graduate? It seems to be a trend where I live and I was wondering what others' opinions were. I think it may be too young.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there is anything wrong with a senior in high school starting to date , maybe going online isn't the right place as they should be able to find dates at school at that age as lots of options exist there. but I do find around here a lot of girls at that age seem to have trouble finding dates for some reason and its not that there not good looking or datable they just don't seem to get as much interest as you'd think from guys there age. either these younger guys aren't ready to date or scared to talk to them , whatever the reasons a lot of girls that age seem to have trouble finding a bf even though they should be able to

What Guys Said 2

• They are at the legal age. So that's fine. If they feel that some good could be brought from being on a dating website, go ahead. 18 year-olds can be smart enough to know the limits in the dating world.

• My sister had a high school breakup and her friend suggested an online dating site to help her "get over it". Well, she was 18 and some 32 year old guy showed up to pick her up and long story short, my dad took care of the situation and my sister no longer had a dating profile online. Luckily now she is actually dating a good guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Here in the UK, we leave high school at 16 and can go straight into work or go into further education. When you turn 18 here, you're considered an adult. You can drink, vote, access anything online - do anything an adult can so not being able to use a dating site due to age would be kind of odd over here.

• They can do what they want to do

• No i dont think its too young. they are legal, have legal responsibilities and its fair that they can be on there.

• They are of legal age, if they want to be on a dating site that is their business.