Just went on a first day with this guy, date went well, as we're leaving, the guy did not reach out for a hug or a kiss so I said bye and left!?

Just went on a first day with this guy, date went well, as we're leaving, the guy did not reach out for a hug or a kiss so I said bye and left!
it was awkward silence for a minute, he did not even look at me, I thought may be he's weird, even though the date went really well, so I just said bye and left!
someone please explain this to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men are made in the same pot.

Some are aggressive and in full control, those are the ones who can seize the moment whenever the opportunity comes. They could just walk up to anyone, introduce themselves, and walk away with a potential date.

Then there are also those who are normal. These guys get crazy thoughts but seldomly act on them. They are rational and sometimes unsure, inspired yet afraid of consequences. "We" feel the fear of a possible rejection. We are aware of what we may look like from another person's point of view. And everytime we make a bold move on someone we really like, we have to scrounge up a bunch of our courage together just to do or say something.

He may be smacking his own head for not "manning up", or not. So it may be better not assume anything at all first based on that scary "What-to-do-its-the-end-of-our-date" moment because he just might have been hesitant to do something so bold on your very first date together.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that is pretty awkward lmao. Maybe he froze up and dint know what to do, do I kiss her? do I hug her?, meanwhile you're like byee... Next time if you like a hug you can just go ahead and hug him :)

What Girls Said 1

• Same happenes to me.. I was going to reach in for a hug but "missed the right timing" so didn't happen. Are u still in contact with him? Maybe try it on the second date?