Who has the phone soney Xperia Z1 and went swimming with it?

Ok so i want to swim with it , lol but im afraid it might not be as its said, like its water proof or i dono what, so has any 1 tried?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not supposed to take your phone into the water with you. The reliance people have on their phones must be a lot worse than I thought if you can't even set it down on the side of the pool and check it periodically or not at all.

What Guys Said 2

• from what I could find Online it says the phone can go up to 1 meter in water and stay there for 30 minutes , so this means you can go underwater and take something like selfies. Don't go swimming with it that could horribly go wrong. Even if you do use in underwater remember to close all the ports with the rubber cap they have and never press physical buttons underwater (because I heard that makes water leak inside), only use the touch screen.

• My roommate has (had) one. Last weekend we were drunk and I decided to see if it was waterproof by flushing it down the toilet.

What Girls Said 0