Should I ask her on a second date after the first?

I met this girl and she is absolutely amazing, we talk non-stop and it seems like she is really into me (although I'm trying to restrain myself - that's how much I like her). We're going on a first date, should I ask her on a second date right after the first (if it all goes well) or wait a few days then organise another if she is keen?

Most Helpful Girl

• If everything goes well and you'd like to repeat it, then you could hint at it at the end of the date with something very normal like "We should do this again sometime... talk to you soon" something like that. What girls expect, if they are very into you, and depending on how attached or cheesy she likes things, you could message her right the following morning. Different people expect things differently. If you would like her as a friend and nothing more right away, then present some distance between dates, say, two weeks maybe. But if you do want her as a girlfriend make your point obvious. Send her messages, ask her out to see her soon.

Girls want a guy confident enough and a guy that will be very clear, if not through words, in actions. Don't think that by restraining yourself and keeping things to yourself you're somehow boosting her interest. Girls overanalyze every single ding and she'll go wondering "if everything felt right, why hasn't he called?" Avoid mind games, they don't work. Just be sincere.

That's in a way how my boyfriend got me. We met some Thursday after work and we loved it. He called me the following day to see if I wanted to go to the movies on a Saturday and that's when I knew he was interested in me. No distance, not stupid silence or "pulling away", you don't need this. But as I wrote earlier, depends on her way of taking things. And absolutely, don't be silent for days, that's just stupid. If you want it, go and get it. Don't play hard to get or Mr. Busy, be transparent.

• Strangely I've known her about a week and we have not stopped talking since then, she's quite a catch for me and from the moment I met her I knew I wanted to go on a date with her. So we made one and I'll suggest the second date after the first, something like "that was heaps of fun, we should do it again soon", but maybe for the next week (we're both pretty busy).

Definitely not, even after this (I'm almost positive things will go well) that I'll be messaging her that afternoon. Can't lose this girl, never met anyone I'm so compatible with! :)

• Cool! A week as a very short time, but if the energy is there, why pass it up? Don't lose track of her and given that it's only been a week, take it easy. Don't neglect communication, but you also wanna continue getting to know her. The best of luck!

• Yeah that's the plan - trying to get to know her more and more, but everytime we're talking, it just goes to show that we're more and more complimentary to one another :)

But yes! cannot lose sight and keep in mind without going too fast.

What Girls Said 15

• Hint the prospects of going on the second date but don't ask her for a couple of days, just to give her time to process the date and how she feels :)

• Wait a day or two before you ask her on a second date. Don't make the first date too extravagant either.

• I would say drop hints that you're interested in seeing her again, and if she seems to agree, go from there :)

• Wait a few days

• Wait two or three days

• You could mention to her at the end of your date that youd like to do it again sometime again

• Wait a few days, don't get too clingy

• Ask her! If she's anything like me, she'll hate this whole waiting game thing.

• Ask her right away! Most girls think it is sweet that you can't wait to see them again.

• Wait a few days i'd say, cause you might seem a bit too much into her, and it might creep her out

• Ya yayaya

• I think you should wait for a few days before you ask her on a second date. If it takes time a bit, I think it will make her think "why isn't he asking me on a second date?" "I totally want to have a second date with him !" So basically I think it makes her feel or realize that she is really into you because she can't wait to have a second date with you. But if you ask her on a second date right away, I don't think she would really realize that. She would probably think that she's only confused

• Date number three is the one were you need to rock her world and by world I mean pussy

• Yes at the end of the first if all goes well

• What enigmatta said. If the first date goes well, it wouldn't hurt to say something like "I'd love to hangout with you again." Or, after the date send her a text reminding her of what a good time you had and that you should do it again.

What Guys Said 2

• Ya. You've gotta wait until the first date is finished, before asking for a second one. Another piece of advice. Ask for the second date BEFORE the third one. Or else things just get weird.

• Haha, that sounds like a pretty solid plan! I'll keep it in mind.

• If it goes really well and you're both feelin' it then sure, why not?

Don't worry too much about the rules and all that stuff. Just go with your gut. You'll know when the time comes if you should go for it or wait a little bit.

• My gut is pretty much saying "we know this is going well, I can almost picture how the second one will go, we will ask hint when we're leaving then organise one or two days later" :)

• Haha I meant more like see what your gut feeling is once you've gone on the first date. You'll be able to get a good feel for how she's feeling about it and you can decide then whether or not to go for the second date right then and there.