How can I have love for myself?

How can I have love for myself and have a good self esteem when women don't like me. . Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• That is perhaps one of the greatest conundrums we face in life. Even people who genuinely love themselves have "bad" days. Everyone struggles with this at some point in life and things such as trauma, abuse, rejection, etc. make it harder. Loving yourself is a lifelong journey my friend. First, find out why you don't have self love. Second, find out ways that you're trying to develop self love: are you looking for it through the acceptance/approval of others, especially the opposite sex? If so, why? Why do you look at woman as providers of love you should already have from within? Its hard man, believe me, I struggled with this, everyone does. And its easy to think that women's approval must mean love and acceptance and worthiness but the paradox is that you can never hope to fully love a woman or be loved by one if at fist you're not enamored with and completely in love with yourself.

• I can't love myself cuz by rejecting me they are pretty much telling me I'm no good

• First off I can't afford a gym and second 60 lbs isn't a little weight

• You've just got to prioritize man. Picking up a weight bench and a few dumbbells is a cheap alternative to a gym. I started out in high school with two chairs connected together with pillows as my weight bench with a few dumbbells. Where there's a will there's a way.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you make yourself who you want to be and aspire to it. I am not saying you turn in to Josh Holloway of course. I mean be who you choose and love what you choose. It's as simple as that. And when you do this people will see YOU shining through. I am of course talking about personality though. Not looks, career or financial status!

• And don't worry about what people think or want. It's your life it only matters what you know about yourself and want!

• I get that but, you need to value yourself before others will honey. See what I am saying.

• How do I value myself when women tell me im no good

• Everyone gets rejected at one point or another. Its a natural part of life. Keep searching to find someone interested in you. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet. That sounds like a lot of opportunities to me!

• On paper yes its a lot of people but the female population isn't into me

• And with that said, I dont have much else to say about this topic other than... good luck.

• No its not that I'm just afraid of a woman telling me I'm not good enough to be a mate

What Guys Said 3

• Not giving an eff is the key. You gotta let go of whatever it is that you think you should be but aren't. That's not easy.

• I just want women to like me

• If your love and self-esteem are externally dependent then you have much deeper problems.

• What do you mean

• Ok. I understand

• I'm too stupid to give up on anyone.

• It's all about personality. Be the guy that makes them smile and they'll love you.

• That's not enough for them