Girls, why do you use Tinder?

All in the question. What do you hope to achieve by using it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I don't use tinder, but from what I hear, guys think girls on tinder are sluts regardless, so unless you're looking to be treated with no respect from a guy who already thinks you're a slut before meeting you, you don't achieve anything. if you want to get fucked no strings, no respect, then go for it.

for the purposes of this post, i believe that if a man thinks you're a slut, he doesn't respect you and probably won't treat you well.

• yep. it recently got really popular around my campus so i got it because of peer pressure. haha.
    i've made a lot of friends from it. i don't really use it for a specific purpose, but i get cuddle buddies out of it. hahaa i'm a cuddler.

• To die time, met some guys worth laughing with :)

• I don't even know what that is : / lol

• I do not have a tinder yet, but my friend suggested it to me as a fun way to meet people. If I started using it, I wouldn't have super high expectations- I'm not looking to meet my future husband or anything- but I think it sounds fun just to see guys who I think are attractive and who think I am too.

What Guys Said 1

• I am a huge fan of Tinder. I got the app in late December and went on about 20 first dates with girls that I met on it. The vast majority of the girls that I met were not looking just for a hookup. Although if you use the app on a Friday or Saturday night, you're definitely going to find more people just looking to get laid. I'm currently dating a girl that I met from there and we've both deleted our accounts, but I have to say that I was very impressed with the quality of people that I met.

• See, that's the problem for me. I've been on it for a few days now and not a single match. And I live in a big university city with a major university and college so it's not like my pool is small. I doubt its my pics because I made sure to get decent ones. It baffles me how people can get so many matches.

• Stick it out. If you live near a university, the girls are going to have a lot of people to swipe through. It will just take some time, so be patient. I'm just an average looking guy and it worked out for me. I don't remember getting a lot of matches at first either.