This guy I went on a few dates with does not initiate texts, and when I do, he ends his texts with "TTYL". Does it mean he does not plan to text me?

He never texts me first, and when I text him first, we usually go back-and-forth for 2-4 texts. If he is the one to end the texting convo, he always ends with "TTYL". Does that mean he does not intend to text me in between my texts to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop texting if he's not showing interest. Simple

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he would rather talk than text ask him

• He's afraid it might get to serious.

• He may be busy, but it sounds kinda like he doesn't want to hurt you and is trying to break up. Sry

What Girls Said 2

• Don't take it so personally. Most guys don't like texting that much, they don't use texting as a conversational method, just for quick answers etc..

Just step back a little, still text him here and there but just a quick hello text.
    If he wants to talk to you he will.
    By the way, this doesn't mean he isn't interested or doesn't think about you, just means he is busy or just doesn't like texting.

• Well you went on a few dates...did it go well or not...did he try to make a move? and if he did and was rejected and didn't text you back it's likely that he just want some of your cookies out of the cookie jar
    OR..
    It could mean he just not a text-er, I've met a lot of guys who aren't and a lot who are

• It did go well, and whenever I text him, he texts back and tries to keep the conversation going for a little bit. But he asked me out 2 days ago and I told hi =m I am busy this week, then later yesterday I noticed that he started a new account on a new dating site. What does that mean?

• Never put all your eggs in one basket...lol