How can I stop caring that women aren't attracted to me?

How can I stop caring that women aren't attracted to me and don't like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you think girls aren't attracted to you? Is it because of your looks? You have a personality. Is it because you don't have a personality? Some girls are all about brains. Is it because you're not very bright? There must be some talent. You're talentless? Resort to the first criteria in this paragraph.

I've learned throughout my life that people who are friendless or who consider themselves "no attractive at all" are alone because of something they're doing wrong or that they could improve. It's not just "aw dear, someone will come along". A 100% of the times the issue has a solution.

If you just think "fuck it, I'm a basket case", then that's alright. Nobody here wishes you more luck than yourself. So if you want to stop caring, just stop caring. Install in your mindset the idea that you'll never have anybody. In the end, you don't need a woman to feel complete. If you want to share things you can do it with friends. Nobody ever died of being partnerless. Sex? You can buy it. Affection? Love yourself and find happiness that way. Your mission is NOT women. Your mission is to grow fond of yourself and THEN when you have the attitude and the confidence, you will find a girlfriend. NO woman likes or is drawn to a guy that thinks lowly of himself from every perspective.

• Sex buy it? I can get a disease that way

What Girls Said 7

• I had a similar experience haha I don't really have an attractive look and I always thought I have good personality though LOL.
    I think it is easier if you join some out door activities, like tennis club or hiking club, this type of club just brings the environment that you can meet new people and also give you more chances to hang out with different people :) i saw your comments below, looks aren't that important, everyone has different charm, and if you think you are not hot, you are not proud of your looks then you should definitely go and join the club and just be yourself :) that will give you more chances to find someone who really like you the way you are. hope you find an awesome girl friend!

• Thank you.. That was really sweet. Nice to know there are some nice people on this site

• you can get a chemical castration

• I don't understand? I didn't say i didn't want my junk

• Dont worry you will be fine and you will feel happier about yourself

• Thank you. . I sure hope so

• Date a really ugly chick!!!

• It sounds horrible, but that was the first thought that came into my head when I read this and honesty is a virtue!

• Yes I did and exercise is easy, even ten minutes a day will make a difference, it also boosts self esteem. It's sure to cheer you up. Look online for some guides to exercise, they'll give you advice on how to slowly increase the intensity and the time you spend exercising. No, I don't like six pack abs - not the ones that bulge out, guys with hugely defined muscles kinda creep me out! I am now ending this little conversation as it has become extremely tedious.

• Cuz u don't like talking to fat guys that's why you're leaving

• I truly believe that everyone will have someone that will be attracted to them. Take care of yourself, do things you love, and be confident. SOME women aren't attracted to you, but not all. You stop caring by realizing it's a waste of time.

• All aren't attracted to me.. I'm a loser

• If you want to put it that way, then yes. Basically.

• Women want Adam levine and Channing tatum not me

• think about somebody else

• What do you mean? I'm not into guys

• you said women that aren't attracted to you, so think of different woman.

• All women aren't attracted to me

• Not much you can do. Such is life.

• Are you saying I'm ugly?

• Thank you so much for your help. . Good night

• Goodnight.:)

• "You just want to not want women anymore"?
    Is it because ur a cheater and can't stop cheating? ... or some body broke your heart/ u can't get who u want?
    What did you mess up, that has you feeling this way? Clearly your in to women from you comments, you want more of a meaningful relationship you say. I know for a fact you won't achieve that if you give up on dating/love.. so, just tell us the real issue and maybe somebody here can help u fix it and turn things around for you!

• I don't want to think about women cuz they reject me and think I'm ugly

• Thank you that was very sweet of you to say

• No problem, and your welcome.

What Guys Said 2

• Your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to find reasons to support a new belief, opposite of your current one.

• No my mission is women. I love women and want a gf

• Exude confidence and change that.

• I just want to not want women anymore

• Completely missed what I was saying. I understand you're wallowing in your own self-pity and all, but pay a little more attention and don't act as hurt over every little thing said.

• You said plain as day dress flamboyantly and switch teams. . I'm sorry but I'm attracted to women