Should I trust my initial GUT INSTINCT, or do I trust my post-ANALYSIS of the moment... in the moment I KNEW she liked me, but now not sure?

There's a girl I am interested in, she might be too... recently I've been randomly bumping into her a which has been really strange, so we've been getting a lot more time to really explore our connection together. It turns out that it is AMAZING - I can't describe it but we connect so well, there's an energy of like "falling into each other", we're laughing tons, we don't run out of things to say to the point where neither of us want the other person to leave. The most recent time I ran into her, she said "woah... what's going on with this" in relation to how weird it is that I've been running into her in situations where I get the chance to sit down for hours with her (we both believe in "fate"). Anyways, we turned out again to have a blast again... at one point I was giving her back her headphone and as I did, I kind of touched her hand in a "romantic way" and we looked at each other... later during the conversation, her friend read out an astrology reading for me for fun. The last part of it said that I'll have to "make a serious decision soon". At that point, the energy changed and she turned to me and said "wise words, wise words" with a certain thing in her eye, and in that moment I KNEW what she meant just from the way she said it/the overall energy. However, when I went home later I started over-analyzing it and playing it again in my head but obviously it's missing the actual energy of the situation...

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go with my gut. Dont analyze anything because all it leads to is confusion.

I should probably take my own advice haha

What Girls Said 1

• I'm almost 100% convinced that she wants to be with you. Ask her out.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, ask her out already.

• always go with your gut