Is he just playing mind games?

So, me nd this guy have been on&off for awhole year.
I feel in love with him two years ago. We were friends with benefits For Ever. That's how it started. then we both developed feelings went out for four months then We tried to stay friends. But I left cause I couldn't bare to see him with other girls. He has done horrible things, yet No matter what He always came back. This time however Is different we hanged out once. After that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Ignored my messages. I don't understand. Could he be busy or just love playing with my emotions? Or does he truly care about me? He says he "loves me" to everyone else , but me. It's breaking my heart. help please?:/

41

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like an unsatisfying relationship. Talk to him and see if he wants to truly start taking things seriously and if he doesn't, it's time for you to move on.

• Thanks and good luck.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Seeing someone else. It's hard to move on, but once you find someone new you will forget this guy ever existed.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds as though this sporadic, unpredictable and non committal tom is never going to change, sweetie. He has you where he wants you, whenever he wants you, and no matter what he does to you, says to you, who he gets hooked up with, or how Bad he treats you, he knows you will always be there for him with open arms to allow him to continue his games and---head games---of hurting and haunting and yes---taunting---you like some used and abused piece of machinery. Guys like him are nothing but worthless and a whole lot of waste of space, and not good enough for amazing girls like yourself.
    Being you probably "hanged out and did what," is telling me he is up to his old tom tricks again, this sly, crafty cat. He is on the prowl with his sneaky, sporadic ways, and a pitter patter pattern that, even after "on and off for a whole year" with him, he isn't and---won't---ever change. He got what he wanted, and again, is putting you on a "pay no mind" list, and when he is ready to take up with you again, as long as there is no other pussy cat by his side or nothing else better to do at That moment, he'll be around to "comfort and con" and tell you what you want to hear, and things you may not. But it's always going to be at his convenience and on his terms. You will never count.
    Yes, he is definitely playing with your emotions and along with this, toying with your heart. When he says he "loves you" to everyone else, it's just a way for him to cover his tracks in front of them, so as not to make himself look like the playing piece of pork that he really is. In other words---it's for "your benefit" only.
    He will continue to break your heart and take your self respect down with him. You need to move on to someone more deserving for yourself. Guys like him only get worse with age, and unlike a fine wine, they never mellow.
    Dry your tears and lick your wounds. There IS someone out there who is far better, believe me. xx

• I've been through a similar situation. I think he's not worth your time. I don't know what his motives are but you have to think to yourself if it's worth it. Are you happy with the way things are going? Could there be someone better for you? Is he even really interested? If he's not acting it there must be a reason and it might not be worth sticking around for

• you were easy sex got it when he wanted basically. He is probably seeing someone now and has shut you out