Do guys like it when girls are upfront to them?

if girls told the guys they liked him, and want to take their relationship to the next level, do guys like that? like would you appreciate it if the girl did it? should i be upfront with the guy im dating and tell him i want more?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love straightforwardness. I'm really good at picking up on non-verbal cues and reading body language, but sometimes it's nice when the girl is clear and up front.

• fair enough, i guess ill have a chat, just to know if he wants a relationship with me or he's loosing interest, the sooner i know the better

• Haha yeah it's something we generally need work on!

• truth thanks heaps!

What Guys Said 12

• I am perfectly fine with that. I don't like it when people are indirect with me, and beat around the bush.

Telling me exactly what you want and desire saves me time, and tells me that I can trust you to say how you feel.

• i guess, fair enough ahha im just not sure what to ask or start the conversation on the topic

• @Telling me exactly what you want and desire saves me time, and tells me that I can trust you to say how you feel.

that sounds good, but do you do the same with the woman?

tell hr exactly what you want so she doesn't have to guess?

• I want to believe that I do

• Yes guy would like it.

As well. If the relationship worked out say, evolved to marriage. It would probably be the only time a guy would actually know what the heck a woman wants.

;-p

• I would love for a girl to tell me they liked me, it's always a guessing game, and I always lose because I can't figure it out. so yes that would be amazing, even if you said do you want to go out with me, there's this thing I want to do.

• I am pretty sure every guy would say "Yes :)" especially since it would take the guesswork out of dating and also since most guys are completely inept at picking up the subtleties of girl signals.

• Directness is a "godsend". I can pick up on some body language but only some. It is so much easier if they say that they are interested instead of trying to signal me that they are interested.

• I only like it when the girl is Asian , hot, and she's clearly shy about this and is courageous enough to ask me

• I like it when they are.

• Yes. I hate it when girls beat around the bush too much. It also shows I can't trust them if they hide things I need to know sometimes.

• I like when people are subtle period. I think it's more fun. I'll allow straightforwardness though.

• I like it when girls are upfront because I can be really shy at first

• Yes absolutely but I think it depends on the guys age too. Once a guy is in his late twenties or older I think he will appreciate openness and honesty. There's no reason for games at that point.

• I would love it if that happened more often

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't know if I've been that upfront about liking a guy. I have told a guy that I had been on a few dates with at the end of our last date that I wasn't feeling it. If you respect someone it's better to be honest rather than finding another way. He really appreciated it although he was a little taken aback. I think honesty is always the best way :)

• I'm always very up front with my boyfriend and he loves that he doesn't have to guess all the time with me. I just let him know what I want. Just don't be demanding... that's never good. lol