Best kiss you've ever experienced?

I don't think I've ever kissed a guy who actually made me go, "Wow, now THIS is a kiss." Most of the guys that I've kissed would slobber outside my lips that forces me to constantly wipe my mouth with my sleeve or was just plain terrible in general. This one guy I was seeing was such a horrible kisser but had such a sweet personality so I made him stay still so I can kiss him the way I liked without putting his kissing skills on blast. He liked it so much and tried reciprocating but evidently failed.
So my question is to you, what was the best kiss you've ever had with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to describe, I don't know if it was a lot to do with the whole build up and situation but it's what i'd consider the best kiss i've ever had. Basically I liked a girl for a good while and really wanted to kiss her, i'd met up with her a lot of times but always held back from doing anything about it... we met up around Christmas and spent the day together, she had to go get a bus home and we'd spent an hour saying goodbyes and an eternity just standing hugging in silence, I leaned out and stared at her and thought about it but choked at the opportunity, she held my hand and started to walk in the direction of the bus stop but I pulled her back around towards me and just kissed her straight away and I don't know exactly what we did but I loved it.

What Guys Said 5

• My last night in the Lone Star state and none of my comrades wanted to go out. I ended up at a Mexican restaurant in Austin. The minute I saw this waitress I knew I had to have her name and number. When I was waiting for the bill I was like I'm going to ask for her number and she actually asked me if I would like a cup of coffee after her shift, I was like hell yeah! We met at her favourite coffee place down the street. We talked until the place was closing shop and it had just finished raining. So I walked her to her car like any gentleman does, and then we just made out for who knows how long, the rain started up again and it was F*$kin awesome. I've dated a few girls who have complimented on my great kissing skills but this kiss what hands down the best kiss I've ever had in my 29yrs of existence.

• Me an a girls were at a pool and this was one of the few times we hung out together and we were each at an end of the pool and she went under and started to swim towards me so i did too and i thought we were going for a hug in the middle under water but then we kissed instead haha best kiss I've had. Those romantic rain kisses arnt romantic haha its cold and wet

• That's a sick kiss but I can't hold my breath for long under water so that's out of the question for me, haha.

• Haha it wasn't end to end it was half way and the pool sorta was curved so it wasn't all that long (: you should try it

• (;ยด༎ຶД༎ຶ`) i've never kissed a girl!!!

• with a coworker up against her car. We got off of work, and were flirting some, then sort of realized we were perfect for each other over drinks. then we made out against her car. I don't think I will ever have a better kiss with someone else

• The best kiss is a kiss with a very attractive woman I love with strong halitosis and a really cute smile

What Girls Said 3

• I was 18 and there was a my bestie's bf's best friend. We were at a party, but somehow me and that friend clicked and we danced only with each other but on the way home in a cab, we made out for like 2 hours straight. Like time stopped, like we didn't even take on what was around us. It was amazing amazing. And when i woke up after sleeping my throat hurt but it was worth it. He has also mentioned multiple times that i was his best kiss, and wanted to tell his future sons about it, weird but thats what he said. I am 22 now and no one has ever been better.

• Gift opening after my sister's wedding. The best man had been flirting with me for days and while the new bride and groom were opening their gifts I went downstairs to grab a drink. He followed me and kissed me. He tasted like beer, which I usually hate, but on him it was good.

• With my bf. The best kisses are ones that are passionate…you can just *feel* the pure love from them, and that's pretty cool : )